Chapter Four: White Tiger

It has been three weeks since Axel And Opheila first mated and Axel has not had enough of her, he has taken her on most of the surfaces of the house and taken her at different places on the island.
He moved in full time with Opheila, and she made sure he had a room to store his treasures in so they were more protected than before.

He was thrilled to go to the mainland because he wanted to see the type of males there were to test them but to also show off his mate a little.
He was also concerned with regard to her fertility. He did not want her to end up a breeder because he knew that it would be difficult to keep her age if it was found out.
He was stronger then most of the males of the mainland, even more so since mating with Opheila, it seems a little of their power was shared with each other and now he felt like he had passed beyond a pentra marked male.
He was thrilled because now he could protect her better as there was an annoying pentra marked scorpion in Flame City, and he did not want to risk his mate in case the idiot tried to take her.

They both agreed that they would travel would travel on Axel beastform because they wanted to keep the Knowledge of Opheila magic a secret until they had to.
Much to Axels joy, Ophelia decided to cover her head in face so that she wouldn't attract too much attention but he knew it would be a pointless task because she didn't want to wear anything too covering on her body and he knew her body alone would attract suiters and the fact that she smelled divine.

Ophelia smirked as she watched her mate eyes her outfit with lust then she covered her head in shaul with covering in her face, she had khoul eye liner on that made her look exotic evening with her face covered.

"You look......"

"Beautiful?"

"Of course, but I do not think that covering is making much of a difference."

Axel said this with a growl, but Ophelia smiled at him with mischief, and they left the house.
Opheila instructed her house elfs on what to do in her absence and how best to defend the island before they left.
Once the reached a clearing, Axel took his trousers off which had Opheila just looking at him with a naughty smile and then he transformed into a large blur dragon, she walked forward and put her hands on his snout causing him to pur thrn rumble at her.
She laughed then walked around and climbed in his back, then pulled her wand out of her expandable purse and cast a warming charm and a stasis charm so she would not be wind swept.
Once she put her wand in her purse, they took off towards the main land.

*Peacock Village*

Winston was talking to a Merfolk elder about the amount of salt to trade this year.
They had been getting more stubborn since the disappearance of their female, but they were not interested in many land females as they paled in comparison apparently.
He was thirty-three years old and unmated, he ignored the sneers and whispers from other beast men because of the long scar on his face and scars over his body, he received the one on his face saving Rosa, his brothers cub from being kidnapped.
She was of course ungrateful and made he knew how unpleasant he looked now, he ignored her for the most part and since he beat the Colossus on the way here, he knew she would demand the emerald he got from it.
He would save it for his future mate as a gift. He knew the likelihood of him mating was low, but he wanted someone who could truly love him, and that smelled nice.

Just as they finished negotiating he saw something coming heading their way and it set him on edge, others that were with him just started noticing as well and started hiding the females and moving the salt into the cart so they could hide it.
They saw it getting bigger, and most thought it was a large bird beastman at first, but they noticed it most definitely was not, and that was when Winston whispered for all to hear.