Dear Chris,

Chapter Eighteen
Dear Chris,

The next day, I saw that Addison was still at the house. We must have cried ourselves to sleep last night.

And everything came back to me.

Lena and Kara were leaving today. Leaving.

Tears began to form in my eyes once again and I heard a knock at the door.

Addison sat up and rubbed her eyes as I got up to go and open the front door.

It was none other than Lena and Kara. Their eyes were red and puffy. They had been crying.

I pulled them into a group hug before they had to leave. It was a tearful goodbye and they were of to the airport.

Addison and I planned on staying home today so we stayed in our pajamas. We didn't want to go to the beach, and we didn't want to go out.

We made some breakfast and watched Disney movies all day long. I had so much fun when I was with her. Even though the reason she was here wasn't all that great.

My week had been awful and I mean awful.

Mum is in a coma, my best friends are moving to different continents and my boyfriend is on a nine month tour in the military.

Speaking of which, I have a letter to write.

Thursday September 11th 2011
Dear Chris,

Well, I'd be lying if I said my week has been great. Mum still hasn't woken up, and to top it all off, Lena moved to England to go to Oxford, and Kara moved to Australia to go to the U of Melbourne. Addison and I have been getting closer and I love her like she's my own sister. She's all I have right now. I'm glad she's here and we're bonding don't get me wrong but, the circumstances are kind of awful. I've been thinking of getting a puppy to keep me company but I figured that you would be better at the training thing than me so I'm gonna wait until you're home. I miss you. I've sent a picture of me for you to take with you and hopefully it will keep you out of trouble.

Be safe my darling
Love,
Nicole xo

The next day I received a response from him.

Friday September 12th 2011
Dear Nicole,

I'm so sorry to hear that your week has been bad. I really wish I could be there. But just think, only 271 days left and I'm coming home for you. I'm so glad you are having fun with Addison, it means the world to me that my two girls are bonding. I miss you more than you could ever imagine. I love you. I'll be home soon.

Love,
Chris xx

I closed the letter around my fingers.

I received only one letter after this one and that was it. He stopped writing. But I continued to write him.
-----------------------------------
oh no!!! Chris stopped writing?
Why???
I love hearing predictions and feedback so keep commenting and voting!

Happy reading!
Eagle_Eye_13 xx