1

Mora's POV

"It's 2am and I'm drunk right now tell me can we still fuck" I sung out driving to the beach. It was currently 11pm and I decided to go to the beach for some peace and quiet.

My phone rings again as my mom is calling me for the 20th time tonight. When will she realize I'm grown and do what the fuck I want.

I get out the car walking on the beach listening to jhene aiko with my AirPods in. I get the feelings that im being watched but I brush it off because im so used to the feeling by now.

I've been feeling like im being watched since i was 16, and im 20 now.

I turn my music down just to be cautious of my surroundings. Hearing someone behind me I turn around. Seeing nothing I continue walking brushing off the paranoid feeling I'm getting.

Hearing it again i began to speed my pace up walking back to my car getting a bad feeling. The footsteps speed up also making me start to run. Then I hear a deep voice chuckle from behind me.

I turn around seeing a male figure in all black. Black hoodie, black ski mask, black purple jeans and some black Balenciagas. He had a couple large chains around his neck and a blinged out AP on his wrist.

Ouuu he got money I said mentally forgetting the fact the this man is literally chasing me.

"Why the fuck are you following me leave me the fuck alone" I say turing around and walking away again.

"Chill ma you just look good" he says lowly with a slick ass smirk on his face. He continues following her and she turns around again.

"Bro I said leave me alone don't let me have to call my daddy now." She said picking up her pace and taking out her phone.

He smiles at her attitude and laughs quietly.

"Chill all that shii out for I have to handle dat" he says with a hint of his ghetto southern accent in his tone.

She ignores him walking up to her car finally. He grabs her arm and she snatches it away quickly.

"Amoura stop fucking playing with me bruh." He stops her grabbing her neck shocking her.

"Let go of me dude ion even fucking know you." I said tryna push him off of me, but he was strong and wouldn't budge.

"Hand me your phone and I'll let you go." He says smiling at her struggle. What the fuck does he want to rob me I think handing him her phone.

He puts his phone number in saving it as 🖤. And continues to block every nigga in her phone. He hands her phone back along with a stack of money. He walks back to his all black Audi speeding off, leaving her there stunned.

____________

Mora was on the phone with her best bitch Tee that's been her bitch since the freshmen year. She was recalling all the events that happened this past week including with Mr money.

"Bitch if I was you I would let him take me shit you better then me ." She says laughing at my story.

"Girl this is not a joke ts honestly had me scared" I said laughing but so deadass. Scrolling through instagram stories.

"I'm tryna figure out why my eater ain't been texting my line, that's mad unusual." I said thinking out loud.

"Girl speaking of that I feel the same way Trey got his new hoe and decided not to talk to me nomo, like nigga I don't care about yo broke ass or yo flight attendant ass bitch. You want some peanuts ass hoe. I got me a new nigga with moneyyy." Tee says going on a rant about her ex Trey. Her and Trey has been on and off since sophomore year and child I don't know how she do it.

🖤: New Message

"Chile why this random heart contact just text me" she say confused asf opening the message not remembering putting nobody as that contact.

🖤

5:37 pm

Come out yo room ma.
Read 5:38pm

"Girl imma call you back this shit is weird as hell." I say hanging up the phone.

I walk out my room not seeing anything.

"This is some white people shit" I say out loud. A hand creeps around my neck pulling me into a hard but skinny chest, feeling shivers down my spine and breathing down my neck.

"Why you got these little ass shorts on, burn these shits." A deep and familiar voice speaks.

"How the fuck did you get into my house bruh your a fucking creep." I says tryna to fight out his hold until I feel cold metal on my temple.

"You gon learn to watch yo mouth Amoura, you understand me?" He says with a smile in his tone.

I stay quiet not making a sound or moving an inch. He tightens his grip on my neck, running his gun down my pussy. He rubs my clit lightly with the tip of the gun making me quietly moan.

"I can't hear you ma" he says quietly waiting for an answer as he picks up his pace.

"Y- Yes" I say quickly trying to keep my composure.

"Mhm good job." He says tucking his gun back away and letting her go gently.

"What's even your name. Like you just popping up and I don't even know nothing about you" I say going into my kitchen getting a bag of takis and a mini lemonade.

"It's Amar " he says plainly sitting on the couch. He had on a Nike tech full fit along with some black Yeezy slides.

Fuck he's fine I say mentally while walking back to the living room.

"That's all you mama." He says staring at me smiling with his diamond grills blinging.

"I didn't even mean to say that, get the fuck out my house." I yelled and pushed the nigga as hard as a could. Damn I needa start going to the gym.

He grabs my neck and his hold was so strong to the point where I could barely breathe and losing my breathe.

"You gon stop being disrespectful amoura next time I'm not gon be so fucking nice." He says with a menacing look in his eyes.

I claw at his arm tryna to get out his hold before I pass out. He lets go and I gasp trying to catch my breathe as he just stares at me.

"Why would you do that." I said my eyes watering ready to cry. He sighs and pulls me into his lap.

"I'm sorry ma, I just don't like disrespectful shii ight." He says talking calmly. Rubbing her ass gently.

"No this is wrong your a fucking creep get out." I say getting up. Pointing towards the door. He gets up and leaves not before putting another stack of money on her counter.

______________________

Ok let me how like this book ?

Thoughts on Amar ?

Thoughts on Mora?

Thoughts on Tee?