10

Omniscient

Amoura was bent over the bed in the dark, gloomy room. She felt like she was there for hours until she finally heard to door open and slam close.

"Ion wanna hear none of that shit tonight you get it" Amar said while sending a hard smack to her ass making her tense up and whine. He smirked slightly knowing she was gon get it tonight.

"Amar I a- you already not listening." He said while shaking his head at her disobedience. He rubbed in between her pussy lips feeling her juices get coated all over his long fingers.

She wiggled around in her place, gripping the sheets whining loudly. She felt another cold slap to her ass. This time was a bit different though it felt like a belt which slightly surprised her. She felt it again unexpectedly making her moan out loud.

"You so pretty like this mama." Amar said admiring her while continuing to slap her ass repeatedly with the belt over and over again. By the 50th slap amoura ass was now red and she was a moaning mess. She would be lying if she said this didn't surprisingly turn her on, Amar could see it all over her.

Amar slipped his tip in her hole teasing her by popping it in and out. He watched as she tried to back up on it eagerly. She whined in irritation as she was clearly horny asf.

"Tell me Whatchu want baby." Amar said with a raspy voice in her ear while he grabbed the back of her neck shoving the side of her face in the sheets.

"I want some dick Amar please." She said eagerly. By this time she was losing all self control and felt her self going crazy for it.

"Whatchu just call me ?" Amar questioned slapping her ass with force making her yelp in pain and pleasure.

"Dadddyyy pleaseee." She begged and then finally felt his full 10 inch thick dick go all the way in her stomach. She moaned loudly not exactly expecting all that.

"Mhm that's Whatchu want." Amar said thrusting hard and deep into her pussy each and every time. He felt her small hand come onto his stomach pushing him back. He smacked her hand away and pushed her back down fixing her arch.

"Unt un move yo head and take ts." He said going deeper which she didn't think was possible. She was moaning uncontrollably and tried pushing him back again until she felt him suddenly stop making her look back.

"Youn listen so I got some for you." Amar said grabbing some duck tape and putting it across her mouth shutting her up before she could say anything. He then took some fluffy pink hand cuffs cuffing her hands together and then chained the hand cuffs to the bed post. After that was done he put in the largest butt plug he had knowing she wasn't use to the smallest and she was going to be struggling. She whined and squirmed around feeling it go in. It was an unusual feeling but she liked it.

"Stop all that whining." Amar said slapping her ass, leaving a hand mark. He quickly snapped a picture of her in this position. She didn't know that he took the picture nor would she have consented if she knew. But obviously he didn't care. He slipped his dick in her once again but this time he put a vibrator on her clit. She felt overwhelmed with pleasure already making her squirt everywhere in no time.

"Who told you, you could do that." Amar asked knowing she couldn't answer he ripped the duck tape off but before she could say anything he pulled her hair making her head go up. He then spit in her mouth and she immediately swallowed knowing better then to spit it out. He slapped her face laughing.

"Such a good slut ain't it." He said giving her slow long strokes as she yelled out at his name. He felt her clench around him indicating that he hit her g-spot making him nod and hit it again and again. By this time she was cumming all over his dick without warning.

"You just won't stop cumming hm." He said while ramming into her for punishment. At this point her legs felt like jelly and her pussy was sore. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and she was screaming at the top of her lungs like she was getting murder. That's exactly what he liked to hear.

"Please daddy I'm sorryyyy I won't have an attitude again." She hiccuped out with tears running down her face, her mascara smudging.

"I'm sure you won't ma." He said continuing hitting her spot making her squirt all over him and. There was now a puddle on the ground below them. He didn't care the he continued to make her cum again and again.

She was so right around him and felt so warm and good. He was groaning in pleasure throwing his head back while she was still creaming all over him. He heard her begging him to have mercy but he didn't care. She was so wet and kept clenching around his dick. He felt himself about to bust all in her and the thoughts of her having his good and how good she would look and feel pregnant rushed through his head making him nut all in her. While he was nutting she started squirting so hard that it was pushing his dick out.

He pulled out of her watching her squirting everywhere and took a quick video. He wanted to see this view time and time again. The both catch there breathe after a while and he uncuffed her and took the butt plug out making her moan quietly. It made him wanna beat her pussy up all over again but he restrained himself seeing how exhausted she was. He left the room walking into the bathroom and starting the shower making sure it was perfect for her before going back in the room and picking her up.

He sat her on the counter first and wrapped her hair up like he watched her do over the phone before. Her eyes were closed the whole time but he knew she wasn't sleep.

"I'm sorry mama you just gotta learn how to stop having an attitude with me. I'll give with a massage after we done with our hygiene shit alright ?" Amar questioned lowkey feeling bad for the way he did her. She nodded her head lazily and rested her head on his chest making him immediately rub her back.

After a minute he picked her up placing her on the sit in the shower as he started to clean every crevice on her body first.

(even in between them cheeks 😃)

After he was done cleaning her and washing her face he did the same to himself. They rinsed off and he picked her back up placing her in the already ready bubble bath. He then got in on the other side and started massaging her feet working his way up to her shoulder while her playlist played on shuffle. She was still very exhausted but by this time she was humming to the music.

After a while they got out the tube brushing their teeth and putting on under garments, going to sleep.

______________________________

Hey guys ik I haven't posted in like two weeks but here yall go.

I will be very busy and probably won't update as much but I will try !!

How do yall feel about this chapter ?

This is not proofread because I honestly don't feel like it but enjoy 🥰