2

Mora's POV

"Ok boo Whatchu want done to your hair" I said to my client that was sitting in the suite I was working out of.

"I got some inspo pictures for you girl you know I can never decide." She's says laughing.

"Girl i know that's right me neither." I said laughing along with her as she shows me some pictures.

I get a knock on my door.

"Hollon lemme answer this I be right back." I say answering the door confused cause only my clients know where my suite is and I know for a fact I ain't double booked.

I open the door and there's a random Mexican woman standing with a whole bunch of flowers around her.

"These are from A- ma ma- r got moneyy" she stutters confused, trying to read the words on the paper with her thick Spanish accent. She hands me the flowers in her hand and 3 other people come to bring the flowers in, setting them on the small black couch I had.

"Girlll who tf got you all these flowers." My client said shocked.

"My little stalker." I said rolling my eyes reading the note.

"I'm sorry for hurting you ma, i know you ain't tryna fwm but just gimme a chance and i promise I'll treat you right. -Amar got money"

"Ugh he pisses me off so baddd" I said smiling at the little note setting it aside.

"Ok girl you know what you want for your hair." I said ready to start again.

"Yea lemme get this"
_________________________

I finally finished her hair after 2 hours and now I'm on the way to get me some food.

Incoming call from 🖤

"Wsp ma you got the stuff right ?" Amar says through the phone. Ugh I hate him so much, cause why he doing all the right things.

"Yes I got it creep, thank you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wya why you not at home" he says clearly worried.

"I'm finna pick up some food then I'm headed home." I said keeping it short and sweet.

"Alr well send me your cashapp and imma hit you later ight ma, think about what I said too." He said hanging up. Damn a bitch can't get no bye or nun.

"Well damn" I said out loud. I don't want his money I ain't sending him nothing I said laughing. I got my own shit and felt like I ain't need a man especially one that ain't bold enough to walk up to me and has to be a secret.

I pulled up at Bojangles getting my 4pc supreme dinner and took my ass home.

____________________________

It's been a month since little creep called me. To be honest I kinda miss him but I'm not finna stress over no nigga. I found out he blocked every nigga in my phone including my daddy. He was so mad when we found out he was blocked and thought I was dead so decided to pop up. Today I was with my eater though. And all I could think about was Amar and if it was him eating it.

"Ugh mhm yes Amar." I said moaning lowly.

"Fuck you just call me." Jay asked me mugging me. Oh shit.

"Baby whatchu talkin bout I said yes I want more." I said acting confused and seen his face soften up.

"My fault baby just gotta make sure this pussy ain't going no where." He said going back to eating. Whole time that just turned me all the way off make me wanna just do it myself.

The door opens aggressively and Amar comes in and pulls Jay off of me. I quickly cover myself up shocked. Nigga ain't pop up inna month and he feel like now is the time to do so. Like get the fuck out my crib yo.

"Get tf out little nigga." Amar says chuckling lowly with that same menacing look in his eyes.

"The fuck nigga who is you." Jay said getting buck with him. Amar flashes his gun.

"Ion wanna have to ask you again bitch." Amar says smiling.

"Fuck this shii bruh yo ass a bop Mora" Jay says leaving. No that was my favorite eater. Amar just gotta ruin everything huh.

"Fuck you got going on Amoura, I gave you some time to think about what the fuck I said and you got a nigga over here eating you out bruh." He says calmly looking disappointed.

"We not together do I can do whatever tf I want" I say rolling my eyes at him. I don't know why he thinks he can control me and we not even in no relationship. You ain't my daddy bitch the fuck.

"Get in the shower and when you out we gon have a conversation cause ion like the fact you just had a nigga touching what's mine. Nigga can't even please you correctly especially if you moaning my name." He's says walking out the room.

"What the fuck" I say in shock walking into my bathroom and begin taking my shower.

___________________________

How y'all feel about this chapter?

This was really kinda a filler chapter but next chapter gon be some tea.

Amoura got ate out 🫣

Amar mad as hell

Thoughts on Jay ?