7

Omniscient

Amoura woke up thinking about the other night she didn't like the fact that he had a crazy ex at all she didn't like to get into stuff like that, but it seems she couldn't let him go. If she was being honest with herself she was actually falling in love with him.

Ft call from 🖤

She answered it excitedly not putting her face in the camera since she just woken up.

"Goodmorning mama." Amar said in a very sleepy voice making butterflies appear in Mora's stomach. She smiled a bit and stuck her tongue out getting hype.

"Goodmorningg Amar." She said smiling. He put his face in the camera laying in bed, no shirt, on tattoos showing, and dreads in a man bun. Omg he looks so good she thought, then started having flashbacks of the other night, I swear he did some voodoo on me, she thought shaking her head.

"Put yo voice inna camera ma stop playing." He said smiling already knowing she was blushing her ass off.

"Noooo mar I look a mess." She says shaking her head like he could see her. She had a messy bun in her hair and her face was swollen.

"Ma." He said sternly making her get a heartbeat in her pussy.

"Fine" she said rolling her eyes putting her face in the camera slowly. He thought she looked so good in this state but of course she thought otherwise. She wasn't insecure or anything she just felt as if she didn't look presentable.

"There's my pretty girl." He says making her blush all over again. She smiled trying to keep it in as much as she could but it was literally impossible with him.

"Thank you amar." She said softly.

"Of ma but imma hit you later I gotta get to work." He says getting out of bed and moving around.

"Where you even work." She ask curious. She never knew where he works she just know he got money and that's all she cared about up till recently.

"Imma scammer baby." He said like it was so normal. She was actually shocked, she thought he had a real job and she never knew you could get that much money from scamming.

"Oh wow..." she said surprised.

"Is that a problem ma." He said with an eyebrow raised locs hanging down his face as he was looking down at the camera. He honestly didn't care if it was a problem to her. It's how he made his money and she was stuck with him regardless.

"No no it's not a problem I'm just shocked." She said quickly. She honestly had no problem at all as long as she wasn't in the mix she was perfectly fine. At least he wasn't a broke bummy nigga she thought to herself.

"Alright ma imma hit you ight." He said waiting on her response.

"Ok bye bye." She said ending the conversation as he hung up. She scrolled on TikTok for a few and then decided to get up and start her day. She had to check on her salon making sure everything was in order.

She got up stripping from her clothes getting in the shower washing up with her method body wash and using her body scrubber. She rinsed off after an hour, drying off and putting on her fluffy heated robe. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. Once she was down she stepped out the bathroom entering her room and sitting at her vanity.

She did light make up only putting on concealer and slicking her eyebrows. She was also getting maintenance today at her own salon of course. While she was there she planned to work on things she needed to get done for the salon. She quickly slicked up her hair and put on a pink skims set with her Kurt Geiger slides and bag.

She grabbed her keys walking out her door making sure to lock it. She got into her white Mercedes turning it on as her phone was already connected. She decided she wanted to listen to 21 savage's new album today.

Prove it by summer Walker and 21 savage
Played on her loud speakers as she vibed to the music pulling up to Chick-fil-A. It was 10:30 so she could still get breakfast which she was grateful for. Chick-fil-A's breakfast beats anybody else's in her world. She pulled through the drive through telling them her order and getting her food making her way to the salon.

When she got to the salon she was already done with her food and only had her frappe left. She got out the car grabbing her trash. She never liked to leave trash in her car she liked everything net and clean.

She walked into the salon greeting everyone as everyone greeted her back. She walked into her office closing the door and getting started on work.

_________________________

"Yess I look so good everyone did so good on everything." She said looking over her appearance. She had gotten her lashes, toes, hair, nails and eyebrows down and she was feeling very confident. For her nails she got simple short pink frenchies and for her hair she decided to try something new and get tape ins with blonde highlights.

"Yea we did our big one." Tee said swiping her neck. Amoura laughed thanking them. Someone then entered the shop. It was Lay.

"Hello welcome to the Love salon what may we help you with." Amoura said staying professional. No matter had bad she wanted to slap the fuck outta this bitch she refrained from doing so because that would be a bad look and a risk of losing customers.

"Um you can gimme my nigga back that's what you can help with bitch." Lay said instantly causing a scene. Amoura sighed loudly already irritated with her.

"If you're not here for any cosmetic relations then please see yourself out." Amoura said keeping a smile on her face trying not to punch this bitch dead in her mouth.

"Bitch you think this shit is a game, I'm not playing with you hoe you took to much from me." Lay said clapping in her face spit flying out her mouth and all. Amoura laughed dead in her face obviously pissing lay off. She didn't understand what she took from her. "Her nigga" come upon her and now she not getting him back. Snatcheys bitch.

"76. 76 feet away from me is what I need what I need what I mf need !" Amoura yelled laughing but also being so serious.

"Bitch I will bitch your ass I'm not playing with you, matter fact where's your manager hoe." Lay said rolling her eyes looking down at her nails.

"Baby I'm the ceo and founder of this business so you can see yourself out of here and expect a restraining order coming your way also." Amoura said smartly as everyone in the salon watched behind her.

"Girl bye I'm not worried about all that the fuck who gon make me get out." Lay said. Amoura was really trying to find it but she was just bringing out that side of her. Tee could clearly see this getting escalated and of course she knew her bestie had way more to lose than her. But she also knew who bestie was finna pop off on this hoe.

"Bitch you heard what the fuck she said move tf around foe we drag you out this bitch." Tee said yelling and clapping in her face the same way she did. Amoura understood she was a business owner now and would never dare to act like that especially in her own establishment. But trust if she saw her on the street it would be a whole different story.

"Girlll bye you not dragging sh- ahhh bitch get the fuck off me." Lay yelling getting cut off by tee punching her dead in her mouth and dragged her out the salon careful not to break anything while lay was whaling around on the floor. When tee got her out the door she threw her on the street and kicked her in her side. Walking back in the salon casually.

"That bitch kinda hefty." She said wiping imaginary sweat off her forehead and dusting off her hands. Everyone laughed loudly talking shit about her funny looking ass.

She was definitely going to tell Mar about this later.

___________________________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thoughts on tee dragging lay out the salon ?

What would yall do in this situation?

Don't be a ghost reader make sure your voting commenting and also sharing 💝