3

Mora's POV

"What is there to talk about" I said sitting on the couch after taking my shower. I'm confused on what he wants from me. I barely know him and it's kinda weird that he keeps popping up and calling me his. But for some reason I can't get him out my mind when he's not around.

"Listen I'm tryna do this the right way, your right your not mine and I can't tell you what to do. I'm just tryna get to know you more. Yea I went about it wrong but like I said before just gimme a chance and I promise you won't regret it." He said staring into my soul.

"Honestly I don't know how to feel about all this, one second you're all over me and saying I'm yours and then next your gon for weeks on end." I said lowkey getting irritated with him.

"You say you wanna get to know me but don't even put in the effort to actually do it right. Popping up at the most random times is not doing anything right." I said rolling my eyes with an attitude.

"I understand imma do better, I just be needing time to myself. Sometimes I gotta get away from all this shit." He said to me. What does he mean all this shit.

"Get away from what." I said confused.

"Don't worry about it just lemme take you out on a date tomorrow night." He said smiling. Ok so he just gon skip past what I just said. Why does everything have to be a secret with him, he says he wants to get to know me more but doesn't even let me know him, I don't get it. That's exactly why I'm not going on no damn date, until he can stop being secretive there's no dates no popping up none of it.

"I'll think about it, just get out my crib rn I needa be alone." I said opening the door for him.

"Imma give you some time." He says leaving out the door.

_________________________
Amar's POV

"Aye nigga what's going on with you, where you been." Quincy ask me as I walk into his crib.

"Nigga don't worry bout it" I said sitting on the couch. Me, booka and Quincy been the big 3 since the sandbox days they never switched on a nigga even when I was broke and ain't have no where to stay there was always there.

"This nigga never want nobody to check up on him." Booka said laughing his ass off like something is funny. Nothing is funny.

"Shut the fuck up." I said closing my eyes thinking about Amoura. It's been 2 weeks and she never hit me back about that date. I texted her and got left on read. How she don't want me to pop up but don't answer the phone. This girl got me losing my mind about her.

"Nigga you look stressed" Quincy said eating popcorn.

"Let's go nigga get to talking." Booka said trying reach for Quincy popcorn but gets popped.

"You so fucking stingy my nigga." Books says mugging him.

"Whatever talk nigga." Quincy said, they stay ready to listen to a nigga problems.

"This girl got my losing my mind man." I said rubbing my hands down my face sighing.

"You talkin bout that one jawn you been stalking for years." Booka said tryna be funny once again.

"Bruh yes bruh I'm telling her just gimme a chance and think about shit but everytime I give her space she tries to ghost a nigga like fuck, she needa realize that imma get her one way or another." I said staring off into space.

"This nigga ass delusional." Quincy said smacking on his popcorn.

"She keep saying open up but she don't realize shit deeper then she think it is and I ain't tryna scare shawty away." I said shaking my head. I had a hard up bringing, from a mother who neglected me to a father that's locked up. I had a bunch a mental illnesses due to all the neglect and abuse I've endured. My father always had mental illness and that's why my mother disowns me cause I'm "just like my damn daddy" in her words.