4

Omniscient

Mora woke up with a pounding headache feeling a hard chest behind her. She could barely remember anything from last night, last thing she remembered is twerking on a random.

"Look who finally up." She heard Amar's voice behind her making her immediately sit up looking at him. Why the fuck is he in here she thought to herself.

"You asked me to stay with you and I took you home." He said reading her mind. He said it so nonchalant like it was no big deal.

"And you did?" She said still confused on everything that happened. Still with a pounding headache she got up walking to the bathroom.

"Of course I did why wouldn't I" He said still in the bed. Once amoura got out the bathroom she examined his look. No ski mask or nothing. He's actually cute. She was shocked at his appearance.

"You staring like you wanna fuck me." Amar said laughing at her staring him down like she wanted to eat him.

"Nobody wanna fuck yo ass the fuck." She said mugging him knowing if she had the chance she would.

"Not what you was saying last night when you was rubbing all up on my dick." He said smartly with a smile on his face.

"I don't remember it so it never happened." She said rolling her eyes at him and sitting back in her bed.

"Don't ever do no shit like that again Amoura." He said remembering the events of last night and how that nigga touched all over what's his.

"Do what." She said acting like she didn't know what he was talking about while-list catching an attitude with him.

"Don't fucking play dumb like you wasn't twerking on that nigga last night." He said getting irritated with her already.

"And if I was I do what the fuck I want, get that through your head." She raised her voice at him and mushed his head with the palm of her hand.

"See I'm sick of yo shit bruh. I said you mine and I meant that shit ion give a fuck about none you talkin bout." He said grabbing her neck pinning her down to the bed.

"But I'm not." She said testing him. He was getting more irritated by the second. Why couldn't she just cooperate, any other bitch would love this shit. But she wasn't just any other bitch.

"Why the fuck you gotta be so damn difficult bruh." He said staring into her soul with a look that could kill.

"How, I don't even fucking know you and you saying I'm yours, I'm not the fuck." She laughed loudly.

"Amoura stop acting like you don't want this." He said calmly clearly not taking nothing as a joke.

"I don't" She said lying straight through her teeth. Little does she know she was the shit she was saying was actually breaking him but of course he wasn't gonna show that. He felt like boys couldn't show emotions, that made them look weak.

"Just say the words and I'll leave you the fuck alone." Amar says gathering his stuff already knowing what she wanted. He also wasn't finna chase no female.

"Get out." She says still thinking everything is a joke and that he was gonna come back. Little does she know that's the last time she would see him for a while.

"Bet" he says leaving out the door.

___________________________
2 years later

Mora walked into her salon that just opened seeing everything running smoothly she smiled as her dream was finally coming true. She had finally did what she's been wanting to do since she was a little girl. She was also making bank off of it. There's was chatter in the salon girls spilling all the tea from their relationship to their jobs.