8

Omniscient

Mora was on her way home as a car started to follow her. And they was on her ass for real. She was scared and didn't know what to do but she damn sure wasn't going back home. She was literally driving in circles around the city trying to lose then and eventually she called Amar.

"Amar someone is following me.." she said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Mama what you mean, you sure they following you ?" Amar said immediately hoping up from his work and grabbing his keys. He had her location so he hopped in the car going to her.

"I'm on the way ma just keep driving around 71st street." Amar said rushing. He wasn't in the drug game, at least no more, but he also had a twin brother that was in the drug game. Him and his twin brother don't talk because of some shit that went down in their child hood, they became enemies. Amar didn't want to think it was Amir. He knew how Amir got down and that shit was not it.

"Amar they spe-" she was cut off by the black truck crashing into her car from the side making her swerve off the road into a ditch. The black truck followed soon after and masked men got her out the car putting her into the back of the truck seeing how she was already unconscious.

They quickly took her license plate off and drove away before the cops could pull up.

_______________________
Mora's POV

I woke up to a shining bright light in my face and my head pounding like a bitch. I dont know where the fuck I am and I was tied to a chair in a basement. My vision was still pretty blurry and all I could see was figures in front of me causing me to blink a few times. When I finally could see there was Lay standing there with Amar.

"Bro what the fuck get me out this hoe, y'all weird asf on my momma." I spoke already aggravated. It didn't make sense to me, Amar was just coming to me when I was getting followed so how was he the one following me. He said him and lay had nothing going on.

"Girl shut the fuck up hoe." Lay spat on me and slapped me. I swear if I could get to this hoe I would. As soon as I get out this bitch I'm killing this hoe. Amar pulled a chair up close to me sitting down looking me dead in my eyes smiling like a creep. It felt off, like something wasn't right. He didn't even look the same to me and I just couldn't make out what it was.

"Ay lay go upstairs for me baby." He says slapping her butt and shoving his tongue down her throat. It was actually very disturbing and nasty so much so that I had to close my eyes.

I heard her walking up the stairs making me open my eyes back up slowing as a felt his hand caress my face down to my throat squeezing tightly to the point I could barely breathe. Yea that's definitely gonna leave a mark later I thought to myself.

"You're so pretty of course my brother would like you, and keep you to himself." He said pursing his lips. His brother what does he mean. Who his is brother.

"What do you mean your brother." I questioned in confusion my eyebrows scrunching together. Wasn't this Amar I was talking to and I haven't talked to anyone else in ages so I was so confused.

"Oh Amar didn't tell you he had a twin brother." He smirked roaming his hands down my body. I wasn't even worried about the fact that he was touching me, what twin brother was he talkin about. I was so confused about everything. Why didn't he tell me he had a twin when we talked...

"Get your hands off of me creep." I said trying to move away but clearly I was restricted.

"Well next to meet you to Amoura, I'm Amir." He said staring into my soul as his hand inched closer and closer to my pussy. He was making me very uncomfortable, but there was no way to stop him.

"Don't touch me move." I said shaking my head no trying to move as much as I possibly could.
He grabbed my thigh squeezing so hard it could make a bruise.

"I do want I want and get what I want and if I what that pussy imma get it." He said standing up unbuckling his jeans.

__________________________
Amar's POV

"Bro we need to find her now." I said in the trap I use to work out of that I handed off to Booka. Of course I was still big dog in this bitch but that wasn't what we was worried about right now. Amoura has been missing for 12 hours and we still haven't found her. I felt like I was going crazy without her.

"I got the lo." Booka said standing up grabbing his strap and everyone followed in routine. We all hoped into big black trucks not caring if we were seen or not. Quincy patted my shoulder trying to comfort me but honestly I didn't want nun of that shit right now if it wasn't her.

"It's alright bro get out yo head, ay we need figure out how we gon do this yall." Quincy announced as we were pulling up. We called the other guys and explained the plan we had came up with.

"Don't get killed niggas." Booka said as we hopped out. Booka was the get away driver and also the person who do all the technical shit. He shut down their cameras so it would get easier for us to go in there and grab her. Of course I knew how Amir moved after all he was my twin brother no matter how much I hate him.

I kicked opened a small window that was at the bottom of the house. Clearly it was the basement and niggas already knowing she in there. Something was telling me this shit wasn't right though. It felt off. I went in anyways only worried about getting my baby.

As I hopped into the room I seen Amir looking at him and he had his dick in her mouth face fucking her. She was in a chair tied up so obviously she didn't want to do the shit.

"Yea you see how I'm all in yo bitch throat. Just like the other one." Amir said smiling. At that moment lay came out the bathroom with a strap aiming straight at lay's head. I could see the gun wasn't off safety. Her dumbass I thought as I pulled out my shit aiming straight for her head and watched her body hit the ground. I heard commotion above us and niggas coming down the stairs. I instantly aimed at Amir shooting him right the throat watching him drop to the floor also. I dragged Amoura in the bathroom hearing the foot steps get louder. I knew I couldn't kill that many niggas by myself.

"Shh ma stay quiet." I whispered in her ear as she had tears flowing down her face quietly. My baby was hurt by that funky ass nigga and I don't like how I couldn't torture him the way he did her.

"Ay boss shot bring him to the doctor room." Someone yelled as we were hiding in the bathroom shower very quietly. Someone came into the dark bathroom looking around before pulling his pants down and taking a dirty as shit. When he was finally done we heard the nigga rush upstairs. Once it was quiet I untied her and we climbed up to the window and ran to the black truck. I looked around seeing some people missing.

"Boss Quincy got shot up, bad."

___________________________
How y'all like this chapter??

Im tryna keep it interesting for yall so it's not the same shit all the time.

Thoughts on Amar twin brother Amir?

Thoughts on Booka getting shot ?

Don't be a ghost reader make sure your voting commenting and sharing !!