6

Omniscient

Mora was chilling at home cooking and singing some country music.

(Ntm on the country music I love a good country jam 😛)

She gets a text from Amar asking to pull up. Her and Amar has been chilling for this past couple days but he's never been back to her house. He stopped doing random pop ups which she gladly appreciated. She texted him back saying yea knowing he was probably on the way over there anyways.

She finished cooking, she made some salmon and mash potatoes along with some broccoli. She makes herself a plate and while she does that she hears a knock on the door.

She opens the door for him and he immediately goes in for a hug. She hugs him around the neck and he reaches down and grabs her ass continuing to slap it after.

(What duke say she go high I go low and grab that assss 😛😛😛)

"Amar no touchy." She says moving away from him and going back to eat. She made it very clear that they were just friends a thousand times. He just couldn't get over touching her. Her body was so soft, it just felt right to him.

"Mb ma, ouuu what you made for me." Amar says seeing as she already had made her plate eating. Amar didn't believe women were required to make their nigga plate cause why couldn't you just do it yourself.

"Go make yourself a plate marmar." She said laughing at the way he was rubbing his hands together. He must be hungry.

"Youn gotta tell me twice." He said making himself a plate. He sat beside her and they ate in a peaceful silence. Amoura started wondering why he never talked about his childhood or his parents, anything involving the past really.

"Amar why you don't talk about your childhood." She says. She figured she ask since she wanted to know. She was the type of person to always express her emotions and never hold it in or she thought she was that way, she grew up in a household where that was normal.

"Mora can we not talk about ts right now." He said sighing. He honestly was scared to open up to her, he didn't want her to think he was soft or go and tell his business to the world.

"No cause I wanna talk about it so talk." She said grabbing both of their plates rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher.

"I ain't have a good childhood. My mother neglected me and my dad locked up. My mother ain't wanna deal with all my mental illnesses so she always would treat me way worse than my siblings and made them feel like I'm crazy. That's why I really don't have no family but my grandma on my dad side.." He said like it was the simplest shit in the world whole time it was very complicated.

"Damn mar mar I'm sorry you hadda go through all that.." she said hugging him. She was wondering about the mental illnesses but she was gonna bring it up another time. She didn't want him to feel crazy or anything after he just opened up to her about his past which doesn't happen very often.

"It's alright, I'm straight now." He said embracing her hug.

"Ouuu let's watch a scary movie and we could have popcorn and all the snacks." Mira jumped excited. He chuckled at how excited she was and grabbed his keys.

"Alright let's go to the store before it close." He said seeing how it was already dark outside. Once they got in the car he handed her his phone so she could play music. While putting on music he started getting text from somebody named lay saying that she missed him and to pull up on her, she even sent nudes.

"Oh.." mora said quietly. Even though they were just friends she thought they was working towards something, but she guessed she thought wrong.

"Here lay texting you." She said very petty. Turning and looking out the window moving his hand from off her thigh. She didn't want him to touch her she didn't even want him in her presence.