11

Omniscient

Amoura woke up with a headache and sore legs to the point where she could barely walk. She regretted having an attitude with him but at the same time she was still a bit irritated with him because he basically got mad at her for no reason.

She tried to get out of Amar's hold only for him to tighten his hold and groan in her ear.

"Stop moving mama" Amar said his voice a bit deeper and raspier. Amoura felt a heart beat in her lower stomach which she ignored.

"Amar let me go I have to pee." Amoura said in annoyance. She was still irritated about the other day and a couple strokes wasn't going to fix that.

"Omg bruh, if youn love me just say that." Amar said turning the other way dramatically.

Amoura rolled her eyes ignoring him and making her way to the bathroom. She did all her hygiene and took a pee. When she finally got out the bathroom she saw Amar in the bed watching TikTok. It made her wonder what does he do for a living. He had all this money and never worked.

"Amar.." she said sitting in the bed beside him with a frown on her face.

"Wassup mama what's wrong." Amar said putting all his attention on her. He always got anxious when people said his name and said nothing after.

"What do you do for a living, like you have all this money and you don't even work." Amoura says with a frown and Amar instantly starts laughing his ass off. He wasn't laughing at her but what she said.

"Baby imma scammer" he said with all seriousness but still dying laughing. Amoura really didn't see anything funny though she honestly wanted to know.

"Your being for real ?" She ask in shock, she didn't really have a problem with it has long as she wasn't involved.

"So for real if you have a problem with it you better scratch your ass and get glad cause you're stuck with me." Amar says shrugging and getting back on his phone. It wasn't very long before amoura snatched in from his hand making Amar immediately grab her neck. He ain't have nothing to hide but don't snatch.

"The fuck is your problem snatching and shit you must what to get fucked up." Amar said squeezing slightly, titling his head and looking at her like she was crazy.

"You got sum to hide or sum tf." She said with attitude clearly laced in her tone.

"Nah you can look all through that shit even keep it if you want but you ain't finna keep disrespecting me, tighten up mama." He said pulling her hair back making her head go back aggressively.

"You understand ?" He said softly in her ear. Her heart was beating fast and she was getting hot, she wasn't gonna let him bitch her though.

"And if I don't." She tested him rasing her eyebrow completely losing focus of the conversation she wanted to have.

"You can barely walk now don't make me put you on bedrest." He said shoving his fingers down her throat making her choke and gag.

"Mmhmm good girl now go back to what you was doing." He said taking his fingers out and pecking her on the lips twice then letting her go.

She rolled her eyes so slickly and opening his phone looking through everything finding literally nothing. His phone was dry.

"We need to talk." She said setting his phone to the side. He turned to her bringing her closer putting her in his lap.

"I don't like how you got mad at me last night when the the only thing I was tryna do was check on you, I feel like you pushed me away in a time where you should need me." She said with a frown. Amar completed forget about the fact that his homeboy was in coma.

"Mmcht mama look I know you was just tryna be there for me but sometimes I just don't be wanting to be bothered, there was so many thoughts running through my head at the moment, that nigga could never wake up again you know how that shit feel. That wasn't an excuse to treat you like shit and I apologize for that for real." Amar said sincerely.

"I understand, we're still learning each other so next time we'll handle the situation better." She said smiling a bit, she was happy he communicated with her instead of pushing her away again.

"Get dressed we finna go visit him." Amar said before he made a phone call.

"Alright but you needa feed me." She said walking off to get dressed.

"Waddup bro."

"Yo I need you to do me a favor". Amar said getting up and walking out to the balcony.

_______________________________