5

Omniscient

"Come ride with me." Amar says tapping Amoura's leg lightly, while everyone is in their own conversation. She gets up walking to the door right behind him.

"We'll be right back y'all." Amar says while walking out the door getting into his black Mercedes. She follows behind him getting in the passenger seat. His car was very clean and smelled just like him.

"Where we going." Amoura said curious on why he asked her to come.

"We just riding." He says and hands her the phone to play music. She plays a shuffle of rnb while Beyoncé immediately comes on. She's bops her head to the music softly.

"Listen Amoura I know we ain't end off on the best terms last time we spoke but I'm really tryna get to know you." He said leaned back in his seat while focusing on the road. Amoura looks over at him realizing how good he looks. He always smelled amazing too so that's not shocking to her, she just hasn't been around him in a while.

"Ok but we gotta do it the right way." She says giving in with a sigh. She honestly didn't know how to feel about the situation or him, but she wasn't gonna hold a grudge especially not with a person that looks this good.

"And how's the right way ma." He said glancing over at her licking his lips. God he looks so good Amoura thinks to herself.

"I feel like we just needa be friends right know and get it know each other on a friend level you know." She says sitting criss cross in his wide car seat. He sighs running his hand over his face. Of course he didn't want to be friends, to be honest he just wanted her for himself. He felt there was no need to be friends he already knew everything about her.

"Alright mama so we friends now." He says smirking looking over at her. He knew that title wasn't gonna last for to long. He was gonna make sure of it.

"Yea friends, can we get some food." Say said finally relieved that the conversation was over with and they came to an agreement.

"Whatchu want." He asked placing his hand on her thigh. She side eyed him but didn't say anything about it cause she was lowkey comfortable. As long as his hand doesn't move up she was fine.

"Uhhh I want bojangles."  She said smiling and scrolling through her instagram feed. He nods making his way over there. He decided to make some small talk to get her more comfortable.

"So how you been I see you just opened yo salon." He says speaking on her big accomplishment that she was very proud of herself. She smiled excitedly.

"Yesss everything is going so good I just need one more lash tech and everything will be perfect. I should be opening another by next year." She says going on a rant about her salon. He smiled seeing how happy and excited she was about it.

"That's good ma shii maybe you could get some barbers in that hoe too it would attract more customers." He said shrugging truth be told he just wanted to be able to walk up in that bitch At any given time and that gave him just the opportunity to do so.

"Omg that is such a great ideaaa Amar." She said hopping up looking at him. They pulled into bojangles drive thru and he looked over to her asking her what she wanted without talking. She reached across him slightly arching her back as her hand was right on his dick. He examined her automatically getting hard at the look of her perfect arch. She turned him on and she didn't even know or mean too.

"Oops sorry, can I get 2 4pc dinner supreme boxes with a sprite, and also ranch and hot sauce." She said also ordering food for her friend because that just the type of person she was. Once she ordered she sat back in her seat. Amar adjusted himself slickly seeing how he was now hard.