░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐎𝐍𝐄 [𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝]▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░

You know those stupid coming-of-age stories and movies? Yeah? I hate them, always have and probably always will, they are the most ridiculous, like how is any of that supposed to happen? I've gone through multiple scenarios and each one would fail more than the previous one so how do people read those books and find them so entertaining or 'romantic'... I will never understand...

Oh, hi, I'm Y/n L/n and you're currently watching the Nihilistic Channel... Seriously though, people read books, watch movies or play games to escape reality but what do you do when you're a child and you can have whatever type of reality you want? I could choose to go to Dubai for a month and my father would gladly send me there so he didn't have to worry about me... Not like he already doesn't, he pays people to do that... So yeah... Welcome to my messed up life...

Y/n hated school, it was boring and filled with nothing but hormonal teenage boys who probably lost a couple of brain cells with the number of times they must have jerked off because being perverts was all most of them could think about

"Y/n!" A voice called out as a boy joined him, two boys actually, one with brown hair and dressed like someone out of a teenage musical movie while the second boy had curly brown hair and rich olive skin. "Where you off to?" Richard, the curly-haired boy asked as he leaned on Y/n's shoulder.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jacob asked as he looked at his friend. "He's heading to the fields to see his girlfriend," He chuckled as he nudged the annoyed boy in between them.

Y/n just rolled his eyes, he has dated plenty at his age but it was normally short flings before he would get tired of the relationship but it was enough for these two to give up with their teasing, no matter whether he was in a relationship or not, the boys always teased him about a certain blond and brown-haired girl.

"Ah, yeah... Can't believe I forgot about that," Richard mocked as he pushed off Y/n. "You two haven't been snogging the whole day," He added with a laugh, his deep British accent very visible as he used his normal slang.

"We don't snog," Y/n rolled his eyes as he mimicked his friend's accent, walking over to the bleachers with the two right behind him, casually swinging the helmet in his hand.

"Ah, no... My bad..." Richard mocked as they stopped on one of the lower levels where he and Jacob sat back, watching Y/n lean against the rails as he scanned the field, ignoring the students around them. "You two hate each other with such a passion that it involves bear hugs and rolling in the dirt..."

Y/n let out an annoyed sigh as he listened to Richard exaggerate, he had never been too physical with anyone at school let alone... Y/n paused when he caught sight of her, watching as CC ran across the field, a massive smile on her face as she dribbled past the opposing team.

"See what I mean..." Richard continued his rant which resulted in Y/n tightening his grip on the black helmet before swinging it back and slamming it against the boy's shoulder. "You son of a!!!" He groaned as he rubbed his shoulder, glaring at the boy who simply ignored him.