▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐒𝐈𝐗[𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞]▁▂▃▅▆▓▒

I was struggling for some time to figure out where to go with this story so I owe thanks to liambrown7794 who had mentioned an idea like this and it just gave me this entire Chapter so thanks!!!

Just a heads up, there will be underage drinking in this chapter!

*****

This was the day that things started changing and I wouldn't say for the better but you know what, go ahead and be the judge!

*****

Y/n stopped outside the Walker family home, kicking his side stand out before getting off the bike. He walked up to the house as he took his helmet off and prepared for what was about to come, in fact, he would much rather not be here today but that wasn't as easy as it sounded.

"Happy Birthday!!!" Three voices yelled just as the boy walked into the house and was met instantly with Jess pulling him into a hug. "We were worried you ditched us," She joked before pulling away from Y/n only for Bill to pull him into a hug as well.

"That would be suicidal," Y/n joked as he was released from his second hug only for a ball to slam against the back of his head.

"CC!" Jess scowled but her daughter ignored her as she grabbed the boy in a hug from behind. "You couldn't have just... Done..." She didn't even finish her sentence and instead sighed as she and her husband walked into the living room.

"Well, good morning to you too," Y/n chuckled as he twisted one arm behind him to return her hug, uncomfortable but still counted.

"So, sweet seventeen and never been kissed," CC teased as she kicked the ball up and caught it.

"What? Are you volunteering as tribute?" Y/n smirked as he turned to face the girl, eyebrow arched while CC just rolled her eyes and made her way towards the living room. "I'm not hearing a no!" Y/n called out after her.

The young man walked into the living room to find four boxes on the table. "This is from us, we thought we'd give them to you now since you mentioned having plans for later this afternoon," Bill explained as he and his wife watched Y/n shake his head, a massive grin on his face.

CC on the other hand looked completely confused. "Plans?" She asked, shifting her gaze from her parents to Y/n and back.

"Yeah," Was all Y/n said as he opened his gifts, smiling at the little gifts that the Walkers got him, always something that made the young man grin from ear to ear. "But don't sweat your pretty little head off," He added as he looked at the blonde for a moment before turning to her parents. "Thank you guys so much, I'll come around after school to grab them,"

Jess and Bill smiled as they nodded. "So, guess you two are going now?" Jess asked as she stood up and gathered the items.

"If CC can grab her stuff," Y/n mumbled as he watched CC pause for a moment before running out of the room and off to her bedroom while Y/n just let out a sigh and shook his head.