▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 [𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡]▁▂▃▅▆▓▒

Y/n slowly opened his eyes, his head throbbing and the lights around him burnt his eyes

Y/n slowly opened his eyes, his head throbbing and the lights around him burnt his eyes. His chest felt heavy, almost as if something was pushing down on him. Y/n blinked fast, allowing his eyes to adjust to the light as much as his hungover would allow him before looking around the room, noticing that he wasn't in his bedroom which just confused him even more.

Memories from the night before began coming back to him in drips and drabs, the games and talks were the first things that came rushing back to him, the game of truth or dare was the next to come back but he could only remember them starting the game.

The weight against Y/n's chest began moving, only now did he remember it, looking down he was met with the sight of dirty blonde hair resting against his chest with an arm draped across his midsection. Y/n froze for a second as he looked down at the sleeping figure using him as a pillow while his mind raced for answers, which his headache didn't truly allow.

Y/n had to work ever so slowly as he tried to separate himself from CC's sleeping form without waking her or else this would be extremely awkward and with some difficulty, he was actually able to do just that. Y/n slowly made his way to the door and let himself out without disturbing her sleep, he had made it to his door when he heard a slight cough from behind him and turned to find a familiar old man standing there. "Good morning, Mister L/n," Edward greeted with a smile.

"Not a single word," Y/n mumbled as he looked at the old man.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Edward said with a not-so-innocent smile as he held the glass towards Y/n. "I'm sure you would appreciate this," He added, watching Y/n slowly take the glass of strange liquid from Edward. "Jacob has already requested to be taken home so I had that arranged,"

Y/n felt confused as to why Jacob just randomly left but that was when more memories from the previous night came back... Jacob's dare to be more precise... "That's for the better," Y/n muttered once he finished his drink. "Any news from the rest of them?"

"Well, nothing from Richard or Ava, I trust you know how Miss Walker is?" He added, earning a glare from the young adult. "I'm sorry, I was just stating the obvious," Edward chuckled as he took the empty glass from Y/n.

"I'm going to have a shower and then I'll be downstairs," Y/n muttered as he turned to make his way over to his room.

"Of course, breakfast will be ready in a moment," Edward smiled before making his way towards the stairs.

Y/n felt like shit but to be honest, he didn't really care since he had nothing to do for the rest of the day which gave him more than enough time to recover and a warm shower was the best way to start that.

"Good morning to you," Y/n laughed as he walked out of his room, straightening his shirt as he looked at the tired form of Ava, clenching her head as she glared at him.