▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 [𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞]▁▂▃▅▆▓▒

Pain was the worst way to wake up so imagine Y/n's frustration when he awoke with zero memory of what happened but a massive pain in his

Pain was the worst way to wake up so imagine Y/n's frustration when he awoke with zero memory of what happened but a massive pain in his... Well... Everything!

Y/n slowly opened his eyes to look around, his hearing taking a moment to realise that he was awake and when it did realise that, it returned with a loud ringing in each ear, making his headache twenty times worse.

"For the last time, if my secretary says I am out, it means I AM OUT!" A familiar voice roared as quietly as possible. "I swear if you call me one more time... I will cancel our contract and sign with your competitors, driving you out of business in a week! Fucking try me!" Y/n looked out of the corner of his eyes to find his father standing in the corner, leaning against the wall. "Goodbye!" Lewis growled before throwing his phone onto the couch nearby.

"Now that's one hell of a way to wake up," Y/n joked, or at least tried to but most of it came out as a raspy sound.

"Y/n!" Lewis gasped as he grabbed a bottle of water from his bag. "Here," He said before holding the bottle up towards Y/n's lips. Y/n was about to say something but then he felt the cold water against his dried lips and he started drinking, feeling the liquid rush down his extremely dry and sore throat only for Lewis to pull the bottle away. "Slow down or else you're going to get sick," He explained, placing the bottle on the stand next to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I was hit by a car," Y/n scoffed as he looked up at the ceiling, his senses slowing coming back to him and that included pain, lots of it.

"Yeah? Well, technically you hit the car," Lewis pointed out as he pressed the button to call the doctor.

"If we're going to be technical, my bike hit the car and I was just collateral damage," Y/n said with a dry smirk etched into his cracked lips.

The next hour or so involved Y/n learning that he had several broken bones including, a broken Tibia and fibula in his left leg as well as a fractured femur. He had broken both the Ulna and Radius in his right forearm as well and then he had several cracked ribs but at the end of it all, the doctor said that Y/n had gotten off easy. Along with the news of all his broken bones and that he wouldn't be able to play sports again, he learned the doctor say something in the most nonchalant way possible, looking the young man dead in the eye and telling him he had been out for over a month and a half, close to two months before just walking out the room.

"Bruv!" The voice of Richard filled the room as the curly-haired man stormed into the room with a smile. "Welcome back to the land of the living!" He cheered as he looked at his friend.

"I would much rather not be here right now," Y/n joked as he shook his head. "I mean, I am kinda high from the morphine they have me on, so that's a plus," He chuckled before wincing from pain.

"You lucky bastard," Richard growled before bursting into laughter. "Honestly, bruv, I was worried," He said with a light laugh as he looked at all the machines in the room. "What was I supposed to do if I lost my best friend?"