░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 [𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬]▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░

CC wasn't really a morning person and anyone who had ever seen her wake up would know that wasn't even a question unless it was an important day then she would rather lay in bed and pretend that the sun hadn't come up yet

The messy blonde exited her room, dragging herself like a zombie across the hall. Her shower stuff in hand as she looked at the door through half-lidded eyes, grabbing the handle and twisting it, pushing the door open, freezing halfway through the door and looking at the blurry thing standing there.

"CC!" Y/n's voice caused the girl's eyes to snap open as the tiredness disappeared and she was left staring at Y/n L/n who was standing in front of the basin with just a pair of boxers on. "Why didn't you knock?"

It took CC a moment for her to even register his words as she stared at him. "Why didn't you lock the door?" She fired back.

"It was closed!"

"But it wasn't locked!"

"It was closed!" The boy called again, pausing to rinse the toothpaste out of his mouth. "So, like... Could you close it again?" Y/n muttered but was met with no response from her, shifting his gaze away from the basin, and glaring at the blonde.

"Of course..." CC muttered as she stepped back, pulling the door with her before freezing again, her eyes landing on the exposed abdomen of Y/n. "Y/n..." She muttered as she entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her before walking over to Y/n.

"CC, what are you..." Y/n was cut off when he felt CC's fingers brush over his chest, or more specifically, the scar that ran across the muscle. "CC..."

"What is this?" She cut him off as her fingers moved over a bruise that was busy healing and then another feint scar across the back of his shoulder.

"CC, I am busy," He muttered as he leaned against the basin, not looking at her once as she studied the different marks across his body. "Could you just leave..." Y/n's voice came out as a whisper as he just stood there.

"What happened?" She asked as she continued studying the different marks, even noticing a few bruises that were still healing. "Y/n..." She mumbled after a moment of silence but still didn't get an answer from the boy. "Have you been fighting again?" She asked as she looked up at Y/n.

Y/n on the other hand just stared at the basin in front of him, rinsing his mouth out. "CC... I'm not having this discussion," He muttered as he wiped his lips clean. "I just want to get finished," He added as he put the toothbrush away.

"How many fights have you..."

"Jesus Christ, CC... Just drop it," Y/n snapped as he gripped the edge of the basin tightly, glaring at the faucet and refusing to look at the blonde next to him.

CC stood there for a moment as she struggled to register what just happened. "Y/n..." Her eyes shifted between the marks to his eyes.

"I just don't want to talk about it right now so can you leave?" Y/n mumbled as he stood there.