░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 [𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲]▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░

I guess I haven't really spoken about my family, have I? Well as crappy as that conversation would be I guess it is important to understand this Shit-Show...

"Mister L/n!" Y/n rubbed his eyes as he slowly sat up. "It is time to wake up!" A voice called from the other side of his bedroom door.

"It's Saturday!" Y/n shouted out as he stood up, stretching and feeling his muscles relax.

"I understand but your father has requested your presence in his meetings today," The man explained from the other side.

"Ah, yes... And I have such a reputation for showing up to those meetings," Y/n muttered sarcastically as he swung the door open and looked at the elderly man who smiled at him in return.

"Your record is spotless," The older man returned Y/n's sarcasm with a smile. "Following that, these people meeting with your father are not only business associates but also associates of scouts,"

"Edward... Are you bribing me to go to this meeting?"

"I would never do that..." The old man looked hurt as he watched Y/n. "I am merely persuading you to think about it, now... Breakfast is almost ready so might I suggest you get ready?" Edward offered Y/n another warm smile before watching the young boy nod before closing his door.

Y/n stood in the shower and let the warm water over his skin, trailing across bruises and wounds that were partially healed, a shaky breath escaping his lips as he rolled his shoulders, feeling the muscle stiffen and then loosen up slightly under the warm water but unfortunately, the comfort of warm water was soon gone as he got ready for his 'busy' day.

Y/n made his way into the kitchen where the table was already set, hardly out of his room before a man and woman had made their way into it to clean up while he just went on with his morning. "I was starting to worry that you might have drowned in the shower," Edward smiled as he watched Y/n roll his eyes.

"If only," Y/n muttered as he sat down at the table and stared at the meal in front of him. "Why do you always insist on such a large breakfast?" He asked as he shook his head.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you do need all the energy," Edward explained as he stood across the table from Y/n.

"What makes you think I need so much food? Do you think I'm Batman or something?" Y/n arched an eyebrow as he looked at the older man. "Alfred, the city needs me!" He added in a deep rough voice.

"Nonsense... If anything, you would be the one to destroy the city... Not save it," Edward chuckled as he placed a small book on the table. "Now, eat up because I have arranged it with Wilson to take you to the meeting so don't keep him waiting," He added in a sterner voice before sliding the book over towards Y/n. "Here are some notes I have put together for you to study on the way," He explained before turning and walking out of the kitchen without giving Y/n a chance to respond.