The Death of (Another) Queen

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here and I'm bringing you yet another chapter of your favorite Leviathan story! And in this chapter, there will be a smut here with Hinoka, namely as I could tell from before my... "extended" break, I saw that I was preparing to write a chapter for her. So this is gonna be the chapter that she gets her delights in! If there is another character you'd want to be romanced, just say so with a comment! Other than that, lets get this story started!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to wake up once more, feeling the light hit me from the window yet again. I would groan before I slowly started to get up and stretched once more and put my garments on like I usually do before heading to my door and opening it.

Hinoka was just walking towards the door, though she stopped as she looks at me then. "I see you're waking up earlier and earlier now. Does that mean you aren't going to sleep in anymore?" She does still walk up to me and was looking me up and down. "Well come on now, lets get breakfast. My sister wants us to be paired up today." She reached over and grabbed my hand and I let her pull me along to the mess hall then.

Once we arrived there, we both grabbed ourselves some breakfast then and sat down at the same table I normally sat at, one in the back away from everyone else. "So Hinoka, why did you decide to eat with me anyways?"

Hinoka:"Well my sister, Corrin, said I should spend more time with you. And to... get to know you better. So... I decided I'd eat with you today and see what all you do. Figured that might be enough to get her to relax a bit. I don't think she likes us being at each other's throats."

"You're at my throat, I just joke around since... nothing you've done so far has actually harmed me." I did shrug then. "But regardless, that is fine with me. I figured she'd have some reason as to why she'd have you stick with me. Though it doesn't hurt to strengthen bonds. When you're up against the wall, having the ability to count on your allies does more than one might think."

Hinoka:"Right, I know I could rely on my family and all of our retainers if things go wrong. Though... our Nohrian allies, it's harder to trust them but... they aren't... that bad. We have a few things in common that I'm finding out. So the only other enigma in our army is you. The only person who seems to really know about you is Azura and Corrin. I know you both turn into Dragons but... you're from well... you know where."

I nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean, the ability to turn into a dragon isn't something most people can do. My people were special in that regard though with Corrin being able to... I feel like she's got some direct or... almost direct connection to a Dragon to have such a form. I mean, it isn't like her father is a Dragon after all."

Hinoka did then speak in turn. "Well, I don't know. I just know that she... isn't our blood sibling... I read a letter that my mother left me and my siblings. It... actually... tells us that Corrin isn't our father's daughter. That... our mother fled to Hoshido from somewhere and that she had Corrin with her already. Though... Ryoma said he already knew that Corrin wasn't related to us. He claimed that Father had told him and only him."

"Wait, so Corrin isn't... from Hoshido or Nohr then? And Mikoto... where is she from then?" I thought for a moment as I'd lean back in the chair I was sat in. "We... know that Azura's mother and herself came from... you know where. So either maybe Mikoto is also from there or... she's from another kingdom entirely that may or may not exist anymore."

Hinoka:"I know, it leaves more questions than it has answers for. I... am curious who her father is. Though... we all still love Corrin like a sister." She did smile then. "And... I am thankful that she does have another dragon to talk to, means that if there's something she doesn't know how to counter or respond to any new changes, you could help her."