A Broken City

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here, and as you all can guess, we got ourselves a brand new chapter! Also...just as a note, don't forget that I don't have a Switch...yet...so I won't be able to do the Three Houses. Also...as another note, just know that I do have other games I can write stories about. Such as Final Fantasy or Pokémon...well, and a handful of others... Though I do realize that I do have a lot of Pokémon... But nonetheless, this story will be worked on the most because I have yet another one for Fates in the works here soon. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Azura, Selena, Sakura, Camilla, Hinoka, Selkie, Velouria, Kagero
Lilith (Dunno if I will actually do the fish)
(You can request more)

---

I started to wake up, and I felt someone just barely touch my head. I then open my eyes and see Sakura standing near me, her face was flushed. Maybe she didn't think that I would wake?

(Y/N):"Something the matter, Sakura?"

S:"S-sorry, I didn't mean to-!" She flinched from my voice it appears.

(Y/N):"Sakura, your fine. Though, I bet your curious though."

S:"Y-yes, I am."

(Y/N):"Well don't be, I may have claws and eyes like a snake...but besides that, I'm just like you then. So if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask."

S:"Well okay, but...where did you come from?"

(Y/N):"Someplace in between Hoshido and Nohr."

S:"How...old are you?"

(Y/N):"I know I'm over 800...though my exact age...I think is 869?"

S:"Y-your that old?!" I felt my own face redden then.

(Y/N):"You make it sound like that's a bad thing!"

S:"N-no, I just w-wasn't expecting you to be that old!"

(Y/N):"So...your alright with the fact I'm older than most others. Well...I guess any Human...huh?"

S:"Y-yeah... But that's not it, w-we're here. So we should g-get going." I nod and get up then. 

(Y/N):"I'll follow behind you, alright?"

S:"O-okay, right this way." I then followed her off the boat and see...a terrible sight, whatever this city is, it's absolutely devastated...as if a storm had torn it apart...or more likely, a battleground for something.

C:"...What happened here? Cyrkensia is in ruins!"

"It looks like a war zone..."

C:"But Cyrkensia has never been a target before..."

"Something must have changed while we were in Hoshido. Hmm? Do you hear that? Someone's coming!" I then turn towards the source of the sound as well.

C:"Are those..." They had to be the other types of shifters...or so I'm assuming, I mean it's possible for others to dress like them...but they're features are moving, so I doubt it.

???:"You... You all should run... Run away..."

???:"It's not safe here... Get away...while you can."

S:"Wah! They have...tails?"

C:"These poor creatures...they've been horribly injuried. Princess Sakura, could you tend to them?"

S:"Oh! Y-yes! I'll heal them right away!" I then watched as she did her thing with the Rod in her hands, and I could see their cuts on their skin seemingly vanish, as if the skin was knitting itself back together in a sense.