An Unspeakable Land

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here and as you all can guess, we have ourselves another brand new chapter for y'all to read! And as you all can infer, it's time for the jump into Valla! And with that, I think a small note is in order. I think we're going to have a few side stories after the drop, but not directly after, but after a certain event occurs, one that I feel like might shock the lot of you. But without further ado, let's get this thing underway!

Also, I don't own the music! The music is from Two Steps From Hell, a truly wonderful group if you ask me as well, be sure to check out their YouTube channel!

Azura, Selena, Elise, Sakura, Kagero, Charlotte, Hinoka, Selkie, Velouria

---

I felt a bit of a headache as I started to wake, and then I slowly opened my eyes to start to take in my surroundings. I was in my home, but...how did I get here, last thing I remember was drinking with Keaton and Kaden. So I slowly got out of my bed then, and started to move towards the door. Once I reached it and opened it, there was Kagero there about ready to knock.

Kagero:"O-oh, your awake. Good to see that."

(Y/N):"Wait...were you the one who brought me to my home then?"

Kagero:"Yes, that was me. Lady Corrin asked that I make sure you don't do anything dumb, and if you did, to ensure your safety."

(Y/N):"Well, I owe you both my thanks. Is there something else you needed?"

Kagero:"No, but Kaden and Keaton told me to come fetch you if you were awake. They wish to speak with you."

(Y/N):"Ah, thank you Kagero." She nods and then lets me walk past her, and I headed towards the Mess Hall as this is would be the most likely spot they'd be at.

Once I entered the Mess Hall, I saw Kaden and Keaton sitting in the same seat from the night before, and I walked towards them and grabbed a seat.

Kaden:"Ah, (Y/N), welcome. I uhh...need someone or...two someones right now. You know that new girl who joined us?"

Keaton:"That Peri person, right?"

(Y/N):"Blue hair in pig tails? Screams about blood from what I heard and murder?"

Kaden:"Y-yeah, her. She took me to her tent and...well..." I saw his face turn a red hue.

(Y/N):"Wait...you and her are a thing?"

Keaton:"Hah, seems like all of us now have a special someone!"

(Y/N):"Wait, you tied the knot with Hana?"

Keaton:"You got it!"

Kaden:"Well...not the way I like it. She took advantage of me in my...drunken state, and well...when I woke, we were still connected..."

(Y/N):"Well now...uhh...my condolences?"

Keaton:"Well, at least she likes you."

(Y/N):"That's right. I'm sure you could get her to change a little."

Kaden:"I hope your right... But I think it might be time for us all to head to the place. Wonder where we're heading to though."

Keaton:"Yeah, do you have any idea about that?"

(Y/N):"My homeland is where we're headed."

They both seemed a bit shocked by that, blinking a few times before looking at each other.

(Y/N):"Heh, you both are in for a wonderful treat then. Come on then, let's get going." I got up and headed towards where everyone was waiting, Kaden and Keaton soon arriving as well.