Dragonless Village

Hey guys it's Kitsune Knight here and as you all can tell, we have another good chapter for you all to enjoy today, and well. Just get prepared for some groundbreaking things as a good thing I called my suitemate. MR.SANDWHICH CHUCKER!

Selena, Hinoka, Elise, Charlotte, Sakura, Kagero, Selkie, Velouria

---

I felt some sort of light hit me, must be morning then. I groan as my eyes then flutter open, letting out a toothy yawn as I sat up. I look around but I don't see Azura, perhaps she got up before I did and went to get some food? It would make sense, but alas, let's get some clothes on. I then got out of my bed and quickly grabbed my attire for the day and dressed, and then grabbed my equipment and put it on before heading on out, leaving my home.

I glance around a bit, sort of just seeing what was going on really at this point. I see Kaden running away from Peri who's...she smells almost exactly like him, seems someone's been jumping his bones. I then glance over to Keaton, who's being ridiculed by Hana, well at least it isn't forced like Kaden's but hey...they all seem happy in their own way.

I continued to walk forward until I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder, and I turn around to see Hinoka, I believe her name is.

H:"Hey, I know that you and my sister are...together but, I want to know why she chose you...care to explain?"

(Y/N):"Hinoka, right? If you want to hear the answer, shouldn't you ask her yourself? I couldn't tell you how she feels, only she can."

H:"Well I want to see how you are as a person." I nodded then, it's a fair enough thing to ask.

(Y/N):"Well alright then, feel free to ask me anything...or test me in any way you deem fit."

H:"I-I'll have to get back to you on that, I didn't think you'd willingly go with it."

(Y/N):"That's fair enough, Hinoka, but be careful and stay safe." I then waved to her as I then walked away, heading towards the warp spot where we'd all eventually gather to head on out.

-Some Time Later...and a Warp-

Once we arrived, I glanced around as we started walking before we arrived at some ruins...these ruins I recognize all too much. These ruins we're in are those of my village, where my people had come from.

Anthony:"We'll have to get past this area in order to reach Gyges."

E:"Hang on a second! Why are there floating islands?!"

C:"My, now that is interesting... I'm guessing that we can use those bridges to cross between the floating islands."

S:"Those bridges look pretty old, though... You don't think they'll...break...do you?"

Anthony:"No, this is the direction I came. We'll be all right! Probably."

H:"Probably? Probably isn't very encouraging. It looks like there are enemies stationed in our way, too..."

T:"But if this is the only path, we'll have to move forward."

Anthony:"If it will reassure you all, I'll cross this bridge first! I know it's safe, but I'll prove it to you!"

T:"What? Hey! Get back here! Don't run off!" Then we saw Anthony run across the bridge...but I think I saw him tamper with something over there, not a good sign.

Anthony:"Look, everyone! It's fine! Follow me!"

L:"Hmm... I suppose it looks all right. Let's go." Then everyone started to cross, and I decided to be the last in line, with my wings ready, just in case when the bridge started to shake.