Trapped Forest

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here and I'm writing yet another chapter for you all, so you better believe that we have a wonderful thing planned for y'all! Just sit tight and enjoy the chaos! Also apologies for it taking me this long to finally getting to the point of writing another chapter.

Corrin, Azura, Selena, Sakura, Camilla, Felecia, Hinoka, Selkie, Velouria, Kagero, Lilith
(You can request more)

---

I started to wake up, and I felt that I had a book on my chest, that means I fell asleep reading then...but what am I hearing though? Out of curiosity, I opened my eyes then and turned my head to see Oboro, and it seems she's finishing up some clothing, but with the residue of some dried drool still left on her face, it's clear she fell asleep while making some clothes... Though, I do hope she forgets who she's making that for, I'd rather stick to my own clothing.

I got up after saving my place in the book then, and I actually decided to see if my clothes needed any sort of patch job, though... they ARE just clothes though... But, maybe I should wear some sort of armor though it WOULD slow me down. Slow means I'd get cut and possibly killed, so maybe no armor. Though, my clothing does need a bit of a touch, it's almost to the point that they're falling apart.

Oboro:"And now it's finally finished!" I quickly looked at her then, a bit alarmed with how she suddenly screamed that out. She turned to me and just seemingly pictured me with it on before handing it to me. I then looked at it myself, and...there's hardly any armor on it, it's definently useful, and since it's almost entirely red, blood isn't going to stand out so much either.

there's hardly any armor on it, it's definently useful, and since it's almost entirely red, blood isn't going to stand out so much either

(Something along these lines... But instead wearing the coat though)

She then looked at me, as if expecting me to start dressing in front of her, so I raised a brow, seeing if she'd take then hint. But it seems she's not understanding what I meant, so words must do then.

(Y/N):"Do you mind? I'm going to put it on, but I ain't going to change in front of you."

Oboro:"O-oh, yeah. My bad." She then walked out of my home, and after the door closed, then I changed out of my old clothes and into these new ones that Oboro had just made. It fit rather well, I guess she knows this sort of thing like the back of her hand...even if she does drool apparently. I then walked out the door then where she was waiting for me along with...Corrin.

"Well, I guess you do know your thing, Oboro. I mean, just look at him, he looks like a completely new man!" She chuckles then a little bit.

(Y/N):"As Corrin has just said, I think that your skill when it comes to clothing, that's something to be reckoned with for certain. Well, what can I do to apologize for my words from yesterday?"

Oboro:"Well...I saw how you just cut the blade off my naginata so I was hoping maybe you could fix it maybe? I mean, either that or you have to say that I'm better than anyone else when it comes to making clothing."