Murdering Mothers

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here, sorry for the long break there. Though here I am, back and ready as I ever am! We are approaching the end of the story as well so if there's anything you want to happen or want some more essentially bonus chapters, let me know with a comment! Otherwise, once I hit the final chapter, that'll be it with it's own conclusion and I'll begin my work on the other book I had been working on, the Son of Chrom and Robin.

But uh, enough of that, that's not what you're here for, is it? You're here for the story, so lets get this show underway!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did start to stir once more upon feeling the sun eventually hit my face, though I also felt the warmth of someone next to me which drew my attention towards such. I'd open my eyes then and glanced over. I saw Hinoka laying there, still fast asleep and I smiled at such then as I moved to gently get out of bed. I decided to let her sleep a little longer then as I'd grab my old clothing a set of my new clothing as well, the robes that fit me so well before I'd take this chance to gently place a hand on her cheek. "Hey Hinoka... you may want to wake up, otherwise whoever may open the door might just think you're trying to get a... second helping, so to speak."

Hinoka did sort of stir, though after she heard my words, she shot up then. "What?! I-I don't want rumors spreading about me! Wait... (Y/N), er, right... we... did that." She reddened a ton then, no doubt remembering our romp from the night before. "Lets go get cleaned up, last thing I need is people asking me why I smell like a Dragon..." She then also grabbed her old garments in turn. "Right, lets hurry to the bathhouse. It'll be faster if we wash up together... plus you've already seen everything there is to see so... I'll be fine with you being there." She did gently take my hand then after she had put on her old garments and lead us then to the bath house.

Once we were in there, we did start to wash up and I caught her occasionally glancing over at me as a blush was still on her face. I doubt it's going away anytime soon at this rate. Though once we were finished washing up, I watched her dig into a little alcove and pulled out some fresh garments and put them on after she had at least dried herself off. Though she looked at me after she had gotten dressed.

Hinoka:"What? I kept a spare set in here in case I forgot to bring clothes with me... is that a crime?" Seems like she's back to her normal self just about.

"No, nothing's wrong with that, Hinoka. Just a bit surprised to see you pull some out from a spot like that." I'd then dry myself off and put on my own garments as well. "Right, lets leave here. I know that Corrin wanted to see me about... something she wanted to surprise me with. I am still curious on what it may be."

Hinoka:"Right, you'll be in for a surprise. I already know what it is, and I'm sure it'll baffle you as well. Just... don't be upset or anything, otherwise I'm sure Corrin is going to want to beat your head in."

"Right, I'll keep that in mind. I'll see you again at some point, Hinoka." 

I'd then shake my head and left then, heading now to Corrin's treehouse. I'd climb the many steps leading up to it before I arrived at her door. I heard a pair of voices talking inside, one of which was Corrin's and the other wasn't one I recognized. I'd then decide to gently knock on her door then before I then spoke in turn. "Hey Corrin, you asked to see me this morning... I'm here now, am I fine to come in?"

Corrin:"Oh! (Y/N), you're here! Yes, please come in! I have someone that I want you to meet. It's... someone you'll love! I'm absolutely sure of it!" I could tell that she was pretty happy, though as she wanted me to, I opened the door and came right in. I did close the door right behind me as well as per her little rules she has.