Tribal Comings

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here and as you can tell, we're going in for another chapter! So I hope your all ready for the next one! After all, this is going to be containing some good progress and with that, more allies...I think, don't quote me on that.

Corrin, Azura, Selena, Sakura, Camilla, Felecia, Hinoka, Selkie, Velouria, Kagero, Lilith 
(You can request more)

---

I started to wake up but... I don't recognize what I'm sleeping on so my eyes fly open and I sit up, and I don't recognize this place right off the bat, but I feel someone next to me get up as well, so I look at them. It's Corrin, and then everything sinks in and I sigh.

"Is everything alright, (Y/N)? I thought that maybe you had a nightmare or something."

(Y/N):"No, I just didn't recognize where I had woken up and it spooked me a little bit it is all...but yeah, how about we just get going then, yeah?"

"I think that would be a good idea..." She yawned as she move the covers off herself and I blushed. Where did her clothes go?! She had them on before we went to sleep! At least I have my own on... so that's a small relief.

(Y/N):"C-Corrin, where are your clothes at?! Why are you acting so casually about it as well?!"

"What do you mean? They were irritating me..."

(Y/N):"So you took them off?!"

"Yes I did. So what?"

(Y/N):"I...I don't even know what to say to you... I'm going to head on out, alright? I'm just going to meet up with you all when it comes time for us to head on out, alright? I'm going to see if I can convince some people to help us."

"But..." She looked at me, a bit disheartened for some reason. "Did I...do something wrong or?"

(Y/N):"No, just...well I wasn't expecting you to be lacking clothes is all...but don't worry, your fine. I'll be back in a little while, so just get yourself dressed and eat some food, by the time your ready, I should be back then."

"Okay, (Y/N), stay safe though." I nod and head on out, heading on out towards Lilith to talk with her, to have her warp me to a certain destination. 

Once I arrive at Lilith's little shrine fountain thing and walked on in then.

(Y/N):"Lilith, are you in here?"

Lilith (Li):"(Y/N)? What brings you here?"

(Y/N):"Just figured I'd check up on you and ask you a favor as well."

Li:"Well that's kind of you, but what is this favor?"

(Y/N):"Well...I want you to warp me to my people's village so I can ask them for help... Also...does Corrin know that you happen to be her sister...or who your father is?" She just stopped, and looked at me in disbelief.

Li:"How...how do you know this? I haven't told anyone this...and I didn't plan on telling her either... So how did you know this?!"

(Y/N):"Well for starters, I'm over 800 years old for one, and as for another... well I was able to talk to him before...yeah..."

Li:"Your that old?!"

(Y/N):"That's a bit rude...But do you think you could do me that favor though?"

Li:"Yes, I can do that for you. And sorry for calling you old as well. But...Where is your village?" I just pull out a map and point to a spot on it.

(Y/N):"It's fine, I'll forgive you." She nods and then suddenly, I'm back at my village, where all my people live...though they do seem a bit surprised that I suddenly just appeared with a floating dragon fish.