The Grand Port Battle

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here and as you all can guess, it's time for a new chapter! I hope you all are ready for this and as well as some good news! I already have a plan set up for a new story after this one! I'll put the details in at the end of the chapter, so as for now, get ready for a good time with...reading... Yep.

Azura, Selena, Sakura, Camilla, Hinoka, Selkie, Velouria, Kagero

---

I felt as if there was someone in my home, someone looking over me, and it didn't feel right, so I opened my eyes then to see Camilla there, just looking over me while her...assets dangled almost in front of my face.

(Y/N):"Is...there a reason why your in here...and why your breasts are hanging around two inches from my face for that matter?"

C:"Oh, sorry sweetie, didn't think I'd wake you~" She then stood up so that I could get up then. "It's just that we're going to be starting the march here soon, and I would hate for you to miss it. You'd be assigned the worst duties possible~"

(Y/N):"Why...did you say that with a smile for one, and for two...thanks for waking me, so come on, let's get going then." I make sure that I have all my equipment on me and then turn to her.

C:"Hard to believe that you were the one to steal my sweet sister's heart so easily, I'm just a bit curious on how she fell for you."

(Y/N):"Well...I'd like to know that as well, but...we do love each other quite a bit...though I wasn't expecting her to...get Felecia into the mix."

C:"Oh~? Felecia is also apart of it? I think I can picture that... But I'll keep that in mind~" She then turned and walked out, I rolled my eyes as I followed her out and then closed the door behind me. I soon met up with the rest of the company, and a few moments later, we warped out.

-Time Skip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) trying to find Chibi Kagero-

We soon arrived at the port town, Dia, though...it seems that we weren't the first ones here though, I could smell Nohrians...and more importantly...some lady who's some sort of...money seeker or something of the sort.

"So... This is the port town of Dia?"

A:"Yes. We need to find a ferry that will take us to Notre Sagesse..."

Nohrian:"There you are, Princess Corrin! We've finally tracked you down!" Then the Nohrian army made itself known, well at least I know I don't have to hold back in this fight.

T:"Damn... Nohrian troops!"

???:"Hello, Corrin. It's been a long time..." Then some guy on a rather old horse came up on a boat. Though, seems he knows Corrin, wonder why?

"A long time...? What are you talking about?"

???:"King Garon has ordered your death. Now that we've found you, we cannot allow you to leave here alive. It's tragic, really. It's been so many years since I've seen you, and when I finally meet you again... Well, no one should have to kill their best friend."

"Best friend? Wait, are you talking about...me and you?"

???:"Of course! !ho else would I... Do you not consider me your best friend?"

"I...don't know who you are." Maybe this guy just...watched her in her sleep...or something...

???:"You don't even remember me?! I...I suppose that's for the best. Memories of our childhood will only make doing what must be done more difficult. Draw your sword, Corrin! I want to see with my own eyes just how powerful you are, traitor!" Then...someone came running up from behind us then.