Chapter 1

In the soft glow of twilight, a lone figure sat before a small ventilation hole, surrounded by the silent testimony of scattered acrylic paints. Her name was Alessia.

The evening sky mirrored the sombre tones of her thoughts as she gazed into the distance, lost in contemplation. In this poignant moment, the room whispered the delicate symphony of introspection, where emotions danced in the fading light, and a solitary soul confronted the canvas of her reflections, seeking solace in the midst of life's miseries.

Her life was not like normal human beings. But there was a calm emotion on her face. If anybody saw her at that moment, he would think that she is a strong but mysterious girl. Her face was almost emotionless like an empty void sucking all the positive energy but never reflecting it. It was radiating an empty sadness; A sadness not familiar to normal life experiences.

"Ahhh... the night was incredible as always baby" a male figure emerged from behind. "You know how much I love you for that!"

Alessia suddenly came out of her trance. "Do you want anything Sir?" her face is still emotionless.

"Oh baby, come into my room now! I feel extremely tired so you better give me a good massage!" he groaned. But why was he so tired? Maybe it's a mystery for us but not for Alessia.

"Coming Sir!", she replied.

She came out of the basement and went to her step father's room. He was lying in bed. He had only his boxers on. He showed her the oil bottle and Alessia started to give him an oil massage.

After half an hour, he slept. But Alessia continued massaging him for the next several hours. Her fingers were already bruised. The paint from her arms was transfering to her step dad's body. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears as she knew this would have heavy consequences. But still she could not stop because stopping would have more serious consequences. She blinked again and again so that her eyes never shed a tear and she was successful in doing so.

Same Day, Last Month:

⚠⚠⚠⚠ (Content Warning: Rape) ⚠⚠⚠⚠

"Oh you fuc*ing bi*ch! Now see what I do with you!" Leo shouted at Alessia who was hanging naked in front of 5 other older men. They were all smirking at her.

Suddenly Leo opened her legs and burnt her inner thigh with a thick iron rod. She was gagged so she just cried in the piece of cloth stuffed in her mouth. Her body was shaking with pain.

"Now see what happens when you say No" he burnt her more and more. She was praying to pass out but the torture done to her since last 10 years made her mentally more and more tolerant.

"Are you still not going to accept my orders? Are you still looking for more punishment?" He shouted in her ear. The other men laughed sadistically.

"Tell me wh*re! Yes or No?" He shouted again.
But Alessia tried to remain resilient because this was the first time in the last 10 years since she said NO to her step-father. Because the pain she felt was now extremely unbearable.

"Now I'll finish the source of the problem so that you can actually say NO to us" "We will mind it less then" he laughed sadistically. Alessia was thinking of what can they do more to her now.. there is no other torture left. They had been already using drowning, fire, burning, kicking, cutting, and so much more on her.

As she was confused and lost in her thoughts praying for passing out, Leo opened the walls of her vagina and threatened to burn the inside of her vagina. She was terrified and almost passed out by the mere thought of it. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. Leo was carrying the burning rod just in front of her legs. The other 2 men were now holding her legs from both sides.

She nodded her head again and again and tried to speak from her gagged mouth that she will never say NO from now on but Leo still managed to burn her inside a little. He didn't burn her more as it was to his own dirty advantage.

Alessia's prayers were finally listened to and she passed out.

They left her hanging for several hours. But when she didn't gain consciousness, he burnt her a little more to wake her up. He removed the cloth stuffed in her mouth and asked her the same question "So.. Will you behave like a proper slave from now on? And never ever say NO to any of my orders?" She nodded as her mouth was not opening from weakness.

"Hisssss.." he burnt her again and forced her to use the mouth. " I will be a proper slave from now on! I'll never say NO to you or any of your friends. I will not shout in pain when you and your friends will enter me from all three sides. Please forgive me! Please forgive me! Please! Please one last time! I'll become a mute slave from now on! Please give me one last chance Sir!"

"Ok, we're giving you a last chance. From now on you can not cry at all. If any of us saw you cry while we're fucking you, we'll burn your pussy immediately!" Leo replied and others laughed.

After this, Alessia never cried. She held her tears so hard that her already dead mind became totally numb. She was like a doll who spoke nothing. She only nodded, said YES and replied briefly to the questions of her 6 masters whenever it was necessary.

~ Flashback ends ~

"Aaah.. Baby! Nice massage! See, how good a master I am when you become a perfect slave!" Leo murmured in sleep. 5 hours had passed. Alessia's hands were so numb that she thought they were cut from her body.

Leo opened his eyes and then woke up. He changed his shirt and when he came in front of the mirror, he saw the stains from acrylic paints on his shirt. They were transferred from his body to his white shirt.

"Fuc*ing Wh*re! What is this?" He pulled Alessia's hair and threw her on the bed. After raping and beating her again, he asked her to wash his clothes with her bruised hands. She said nothing and worked like a mute person whose crying abilities were abolished. If it was past Alessia, she would have told him that when he and his 5 friends came into the basement last night, she could not get a chance to clean the paint from her body before they used her for their pleasure.

But it was not the PAST ALESSIA... It was a new mute SLAVE who can never speak in front of her master.

"Never Say NO'', "Never Question anything", "Do not cry at any cost", "Never get out of the cage in basement unless given permission" , "Never raise your voice at any cost even if you are being burnt" and so many more rules were now clinged to her mind forever.

"Ring.. Ring..." the doorbell rang and Leo opened the door.

"We are from Child Protection Services. We got a complaint from your neighbours that a girl was seen in blood here last day and some suspicious activities may be going on," the 3 people, out of which 2 were officers and one was the neighbour, were standing in front of the gate. Leo was shocked but kept his expressions calm.

♥️♥️ Hey Guys, English is not my first language and this is the 1st time I'm writing a book so I hope you forgive me if I made any mistake! Tell me what you feel about my writing till now? ♥️♥️

I really hope you guys read the whole chapter because it will create the basis for almost all upcoming events.