Chapter 9

~William's POV~

I ran after Dante. I was feeling enraged by his behaviour. I know he is inspired by his elder brother (Xander) in every aspect of life. He tries to follow him whenever he can. I know we kill so many people and we are one of the biggest mafia in the States. But it doesn't mean that you start justifying having anger issues. I couldn't stop Xander but it doesn't mean that I can't stop Dante.

I see Dante standing just in front of the main garden gate.

"What the fuck Dante! What the actual fuck!! Do you understand what you have just done? It's her 1st day here and you behaved like a fucking idiot!" I yelled at him.

"Idiot? Seriously?! And what do you have to say about her actions?"

"It was a fucking accident Dante! And why are you so angry over a pistol grip? Huh? It was made of crystal and silver? How much money do you need? Hmm? How much? You can buy thousands of them and it will make no difference on your bank balance." I shouted at him angrily.

"Do you really think it's about money? Seriously dude? Xander gave me this on my birthday. He killed our biggest enemy using it. It was extremely precious for him. And the girl who just came today broke it in just a second!" he replies angrily.

"Just a girl? She is your sister! Your damn little sister, who you wanted to meet for so long!"

"I don't care. I've read everything what Vincint has received. We need to be strict with her. And after today's incident; very strict!"

"Just go to your room and after that be prepared to say sorry to her," I ordered him and he went to his room walking aggressively.

"Maybe my reaction will make her ready for Xander's reaction. You are smart enough to know what will happen when HE comes to know about this! You better prepare her" Dante's voice came as he was going upstairs.

I didn't know what to feel. Maybe I can control Dante. But Alessia, she is also behaving strangely. She thought that I didn't notice how she ignored me when I told her to sit beside me. How she became stiff when I tried to hug her. How she didn't reply to me in the car. And how she didn't reply to Caleb and Lucian.

Maybe I am thinking too much and it's all because it's her 1st day here. But at least she could attempt to know us better. Or at least she could reply warmly to her brothers' gestures. Lucian and Caleb; they ignored it. Most probably, Vincint will not. And Xander; I can't even imagine his reaction. Dante is right, I need to talk with her before Vincint or Xander. I don't want them to scare her to death.

~William POV ends~

Alessia is still on the floor.

Why did I forget the rules that Sir Leo had told me.. why?? 😔 Even the officer warned me about it. She told me, they don't like broken and impure things.. why I dared to speak.

Yeah, all of this happened just because I was trying to speak. I forgot for a moment that I'm a mute slave and I should have behaved as such.

Please God make them forgive me just one last time and I will not do it again. Please God! This pain is becoming unbearable. I can't handle more. Please!! Please!!

The door is knocking. But I don't have the energy to get up in such pain. I know they're here to give me my punishment. How can I stand when even laying down is so painful. Sir Leo burnt my vagina and then raped me just after that. I passed out at that time. But at the moment it's not even possible to pass out. The pain is now unbearable.

The door knocks again. But I stay still.. laying on the ground trying to shed tears but not able to.. trying to scream but not able to.. My eyes are dry.. And my emotions too..

~William's POV~

I am knocking on the door but she is not opening. Should I open it through the keys? But what if she herself doesn't want to open the door. I don't want to invade her privacy like that. But what if there's a problem?

"Alessia, angel are you listening?" I called her.

"Yes," a very dim voice comes to my ears.

"What happened, Huh? I can bet you She's not gonna open it! Behaving just as described by that officer." Dante says looking outside of his room.

His room was just near Alessia's. I didn't knock again and went downstairs.

Hey Lovelies! I hope You are enjoying it! Please follow me and give your feedback in the comments! I will be really thankful as this is my 1st book ever.🥰