Chapter 3

Knock...Knock... There is a knock on the door.

"Alessia, can I come in?," one of the ladies asks. There is complete silence for a moment and then the door opens.

"Oh Good Morning Dear, You need to get ready and have some breakfast! After that your new case handler will discuss things with you!" the lady tells.

"I don't feel hungry at all, can I skip breakfast please?," Alessia asked, but her voice was trembling.

"It's up to you dear, No problem. But if you like to eat something afterwards, you can ask us anytime!" the lady smiles and goes back. Alessia was shocked to see a kind behaviour after so so long. She could not accept the fact that someone can be kind with her.

Alessia comes down after 10 minutes. The lady asks her again if she wants to eat something but Alessia refuses. After that, she waits in the office. After 15 minutes, an officer enters. Alessia recognized her a little.

"My name is Liana, we have already met! I am handling your case," she tells Alessia. After that she sits down and Alessia is still standing. She does not ask Alessia to sit down.

"Is there anything you want to tell me about your father? Or any other thing about your life that your relatives must know?" she asked Alessia.

"Where is Sir... I.. I mean my father?" Alessia asks.

The lady stayed still for a moment and was taken aback by her thoughts.

"He is not in Toronto, but I hope he will contact me... I... I mean his 'friends' soon! With that the police will be able to find him. But for now he is not coming back I am sure." Liana says.

"I know it's because of you little who*re that my beloved is not coming back" Liana thinks.

"So give me the answer!" Liana asks again.

"No I don't have anything to tell" Alessia replies.

"That's a good thing" Liana says and then tells Alessia the following information.

"You have 6 older brothers in New York and they are not very good humans. I mean you should be very careful around them otherwise you can get severe punishments. Never tell them any extra info about your past because they absolutely hate impurity. I hope you understand what I am trying to say!"

Alessia could not understand that Liana is just a puppet of her step father. What she is saying is completely false. In fact her brothers love her so much that she could never imagine the extent.

"I will write an email and a post to your brothers about you and tell them how much of a good girl you are! Maybe after that, they will treat you very well!" Liana tells.

"Here is a list of your brother's names with their ages, you may have a look!" she gave Alessia a paper on which the following was printed:

1. Vincint Marino, age: 31

2. Alexander Marino, age:28

3. William Marino, age:26

4. Lucian Marino, age:25

5. Dante Marino, age: 22

6. Cedric Marino, age:22

She was afraid to read the list as she was thinking about the information Liana had given her.

"What will they do to me? How will I be able to act pure in front of so many," she was lost in her thoughts when an officer entered and asked her to pack anything if she wanted because she has to reach New York by tomorrow.

"I don't have a bag," Alessia said very hesitantly.

"Oh dear, which bag do you want? Do you need to buy any other thing too?" the lady asks.

"I...I just...I just need to.. Mmm"

"What do you need Alessia?" a sudden voice comes from behind the door.

"You may go, I am handling her case. She can ask me if she wants anything," she said to the other lady officer.

"So what do you need? Hmm? A bag? And what do you want to put in it?" she asks Alessia.

"I...I just need to put some painkillers in a small bag if you can provide one!"

"Oh dear, do not worry! There will be so many painkillers in your brothers' house."

Alessia could not say anything. She asked something for the first time in 10 years and her request was rejected.

"But do not tell them much about your pain otherwise they will be annoyed by your presence and consider you a burden! I hope you act as a mature good girl!" she tells alessia who was standing in pain now.

"Now tell me if you want to eat something otherwise get ready for tomorrow morning!"

Another lady enters the room. "Hey Miss Alessia I think you should eat something as you have not done your breakfast too." "Come with me dear!"

Alessia follows that lady and enters another room. There she eats a banana with one glass of milk. It was very difficult for her but still she tried to complete it so that her pain could become a little bearable due to energy. Her vagina and her legs were hurting to such an extent due to last night's burning that a normal person would have fainted. But she was not normal.. Nothing about her was NORMAL and she knew it.

"I have a headache. Can you give me some painkillers?" a lady asks some other lady in the room.

"Yeah they are in the drawer!" the other lady pointed towards the cabinet just behind the table.

Alessia knew what she had to do. And she did.. She stole some painkillers from the drawer and kept them in her dress pockets. She also ate 2 painkillers.

After some hours it was time for dinner. Alessia did not have hunger so she just ate a single piece of bread with a little jam.

"Good Night dear, you will finally meet your family tomorrow!"

"Thanks"

And she goes to sleep. Little did she know that her nightmares would not allow her to sleep.

Thanks for Reading Guys! Please follow and share my story and Take Extra Care! Bye!! 🥰