Chapter 14

~Vincint comes out of the room~

The boys look towards him including Mia too. Only Xander was not there.

Vincint: She is not going to bed, she will stay in this office for the rest of the night and no one will talk with her. It's her punishment.

Mia: "Is this really a punishment?" but when Vincint looks at her with a serious expression, she stops immediately.

Dante: She is right, this is nothing seriously!

Vincint: It's her 1st time, and she is not used to our normal punishments. Nobody is allowed to come near this area till 8. So All of you go back to your rooms! Now!!

Everyone went back to their respective rooms.

~Alessia POV~

He told me to stay in this room and I am not allowed to touch anything. I tried to stand up with the help of a chair's grip. The cash was still on the floor and the things were still messy. The room was now dark again as this was part of my punishment too. He told me I can go back to my room at 8 am. It was currently 3:20 am. Then he went out.

I stood there regretting my actions. My vision was becoming blurry and clear, simultaneously due to the pain. I sat on the seat. As I was sitting on the chair with closed eyes, the thunder became strong. I was afraid of it. The lightning was also making me terrified. The room was dark but the lightning was making everything visible for a while. But then my vision was not allowing me to see anything. And honestly, I myself didn't want to see anything. If I wanted I could look for painkillers, but I just left it.

What's the worst that can happen?? Maybe I will pass out... Or I will have to scream. Doesn't matter as I know that nobody cares.. Nobody will care even to ask about my purity too. So I just closed my eyes and tried to think of something better.. 

But I just saw Leo and then his friends and then my bullies and then that lady officer and then Mia and all the people who ever came in my life.. And then I saw those eyes from the painting and then the same eyes from the actual person who encountered me just now... Then I saw the disappointment which was on everybody's face..

All of a sudden the door opened and I saw Mia coming inside. She came towards me and pulled me out of the chair. "Now try to run from me, baby" as soon as she called me baby, my body started to shake uncontrollably. Only Leo called me Baby, only him..

"You think I will leave you with only that? You have to face the consequences of your bad actions. And don't even dare to tell anyone that I was here! Otherwise you can't even imagine what will happen!" She shouted in my ear.

After that she threw me on the table and started throwing all the remaining cash on my face. My heart was crying but my eyes were still dry as if all the tears were gone forever.

After that she grabbed my arm and pulled me. She opened the door to the garden and started dragging me. I tried as hard as I could to run but her grip was stronger, far stronger than my entire power. The rain was becoming more and more heavy. I saw there were no guards in that region.

"Stay here till 7:30 and then come back to the office. If somebody asks, just say you went outside for air." she yelled, still holding my wrist.

"I am afraid of thunder. Please don't do this to me! I will do anything else you want!" I requested her to change my punishment. I know it is bad to not accept your punishment but this time I could not stop to make the request as the rain makes the deepest wounds in my soul bleed.

"Oh Bitch! I already knew you were afraid when I saw you shaking at the sound of it! I am happy you accepted it yourself.. Now the punishment is justified!" she left my wrist and went inside.

The rain made my whole body wet. The thunderstorm was severe. But I was no longer caring about thunder. It felt a relief after losing from her tight grip. My wrist was now bleeding due to her sharp nails. My vagina was burning. The memories of that night from 6 years ago were now running through my mind. I finally screamed loudly but to my surprise, no voice came through my throat. I tried again to call someone but in vain. I just screamed and screamed and screamed, listening to no voice, and finally losing control of my body. That tiny flame inside my heart, finally dying forever....

Warning ⚠️⚠️

"Hahahaha" men laughing..

Look how she is shaking...

I want that tight pussy Leo...

Oh yeah, spank her hips..

Slap her face ....

Where will you run baby?? Mmm??

Men masturbating together....

Oh baby make us come....

Leo's hand grips my tiny waist and he is now entering something inside me... I feel a sharp pain and everybody laughs.. My vagina is bleeding... it is my first time getting raped...

then the rain water wipes away my blood.. They are now going inside the house, leaving me here hanging on the rods... I scream. I cry.. I cry... Daddy!! Daddy!! the tears falling like a waterfall... I cry so much that the voice suddenly stops coming through my throat.....

*****Warning ends*****

Suddenly, a loud boom echoed through my ears and I woke up to thunder finally coming out of the nightmare... it was still raining.. now more and more. I was feeling so cold. I couldn't open my eyes due to the water... it was feeling like I was drowning in an ocean. I gathered some courage and moved a little. I know the room is soundproof so no one can hear me even if I scream.. I didn't know how many hours had passed.

I grab a tree trunk and start trying to stand. The legs are not moving. I eventually reached the door through which I was dragged out. I tried to open it and somehow reached inside. I fell again and again. I saw the things scattered on the ground. The time was 7:30 am. I walked outside that room and reached the hall. Surprisingly there were no servants there. I fell again. I crawled on the floor and then to the stairs. Finally after half an hour, I reached my room. I didn't have more energy left in my body. I lied on the floor and passed out again.

After 2 hours

"Aaah.. aaah..." I listen to distant whining sounds. They were coming from a girl and I know who that would be.. I try to open my eyes. As I gain consciousness, the fear from the last night is still in my head. I scream again this time and the voice is back. But nobody listened because there were already so many voices downstairs.

I was feeling extremely nauseous... I got up to go to the toilet.. I finally threw up... now I would never allow myself to hope. I would willingly embrace a state of mute servitude, adhering steadfastly to the commitment I made earlier.

.

Hello Lovelies! I hope You liked the chapter. Do you have any feedback? Please share in the comments! I hope you understand that this is a dark story. So read author note again. Do not complain afterwards and forgive me for any mistakes as it is my 1st book and english isn't my native language. 💖💖💖