Chapter 2

~ Tiny Recap ~

~ Tiny Recap ~

"We are from Child Protection Services. We got a complaint from your neighbours that a girl was seen in blood here last day and some suspicious activities may be going on" the 3 people, out of which 2 were officers and one was the neighbour, were standing in front of the gate. Leo was shocked but kept his expressions calm.

~ Story Now ~

Leo saw the officers and called Alessia who was now wearing a pink sleeveless dress. "Come baby! Look how much mess you've created!" he laughed. The neighbour was surprised and one of the officers too. Why was he laughing? The neighbour asked.

The officers saw Alessia with a little more attention and all 3 of them were confused. "What is this red liquid on your arms dear?" One of them asked her.

"You know the kids these days, she doesn't listen to me at all! I told her so many times to not create such a mess!" Leo pointed towards the study table. After that the officers said sorry and the doors were closed again. They all went away satisfied.

"Oh bitch thank God you were not late to apply that paint! Otherwise I had to kill you! Hahaha!" He laughed loudly.

"But it doesn't mean that you will not get the punishment!" He said sadistically. After that he gave her punishment as usual and Alessia was not able to walk then.

At 2:00 am the doorbell rang again. Leo opened the door and there was a lady officer.

"Oh darling, how much I craved you!" She said and kissed Leo.

"The neighbour is fucking nosy these days!" He said.

"Yeah that's why I did the proper planning before coming but sorry as I was not able to inform you before time!" She replied. After some talk she went away.

That night he burnt Alessia again. After some hours he went outside.

Next Day

"Ring.. ring.." the doorbell rang. Alessia didn't open the door because Leo had never allowed her to come out of the basement. She was so disappointed in her life that she never tried to come out even when he was away.

When the doorbell rang for the 10th time, She finally opened the door after coming out hesitantly.

There were 4 police officers and they asked whether Leo was home or not. She said "no".

They told her that her step father escaped the police last night and he should be arrested for charges of murder. But Alessia understood nothing. She couldn't help the officers.

They waited for her reply. Looking at her appearance they realised something was off. Her body was covered with acrylic paint. No sane person can do that. They decided to contact the child protective services and take care of Alessia as Leo was probably not going to come back and take care of her. Never did they know what the actual truth was.

"Do you have any blood relatives?," they asked. But Alessia could not understand. 

"I don't know anything about my relatives," she said quietly and hesitantly.

"Okay then we will see how to find them, otherwise you will have to go to a foster home or orphanage," they told her.

Alessia was told to pack her items if she had any. But she didn't pack anything and just wore a new dress now covering her whole body properly. She stole some painkillers from Leo's room so that no one could see her pain. 

After a while another female officer came and took Alessia to her office by car. When they reached the office, the officer pointed a chair to Alessia and asked her to sit. Alessia had pain in between her legs even though she had taken painkillers when they told her to pack.

"We have found some of your blood relatives Alessia!," the officer said. "They are in New York. So you've to leave Toronto now" she observed Alessia's reaction but there was none. She was just sitting on the chair now covering her sleeves even more with her blue dress which Leo gave her 2 years ago for a school function. (After that she never went to school again)

"Are you listening dear?" The officer asked gently. "You've to tell me if you have any problem or if you were ever abused so that we can tell your brothers about that" she waited for Alessia to reply. "Brothers?," Alessia thought. But she asked nothing.

When Alessia could not give an answer, She said "I guess you're not so comfortable with me, I'll transfer your case to one of my colleagues. She has already been to your house once!" "You'll be happy to meet her and probably will be more comfortable!" she told Alessia again.

"Oh Hello Baby," another familiar face entered the room. "I guess you are in the right hands now!," she exclaimed.

"Oh Liana, I am glad to see you here. I was going to call you but look here you are! Even before my call!," the first officer giggled.

"I guess I would love to handle her case! God has chosen me for that.. Hahaha!," she replied.

"You can go to that room and take some rest dear! Liana will talk with you tomorrow!" The first officer showed Alessia a room with a bed and toilet. After that she left her alone.

What will life bring now for Alessia? She is so used to silence that she thinks telling the truth is the most dangerous thing ever. She has decided to hide everything that ever happened to her. No one deserves to listen to such horror. Let's see what the grand scheme of things is!

Hello Lovelies! I hope You liked the chapter. Do you have any feedback? Please share in the comments! I hope you understand that this is a dark story. So read my note again. Do not complain afterwards.

Take Care and Happy NEW YEAR 2024!  💖💖🎊