Epilogue

Ten years had passed, and Julie and Dillon were now the King and Queen of the Royal Kingdom. But today they were celebrating something more important than that. They were celebrating the blessing of their son Rownan John Ranier the heir to the kingdom and his sister Regan Sophia the princess Royal.

They were surrounded by their entire family and friends. Lindsay and Malcom had come along with Julie's ten-year-old brother Mason who would one day be the Alpha of the Light Walker pack. Life had been good since that Christmas ten years had passed. Scotty had found his mate and had three pups. Neil and Shelvy had not faired well as omega's and made a suicide pack and left the world together on their terms a few years after they were mated. They had never been happy with each other the forced matting was worse than death for them.

Even Zorel had found love and had started a family. Things for the kingdom looked promising. Dillon and Julie looked out over their people and were proud that they had taken the time to learn how to rule and be fair and just rulers. As the time for the blessing of the council approached Julie as nervous what if they gave them bad news. She held her breath till the high council woman spoke.

"Goddess of the Moon please bless the prince and the princess with a happy life one full of love. Let them bask in the rays of the moon and be wise and magnanimous rulers. Learning from the examples of their forbearers."

Julie breathed a sigh of relief and leaned into Dillon and smiled up at him. They were going to get their happily ever after, after all.