V. Chapter 15 - we gonna have phone sex right?

In the evening, once in bed, I call Becky on video before going to sleep. She answers immediately. She's in her bathrobe, walking around her hotel room, her hair still wet. She settles down on her bed while she tells me about her day. The people, the clothes, what she ate, lots of amusing details. I watch her talk, fidget and laugh about certain situations. I like listening to her, and at the same time I don't like knowing that she's having so much fun without me. But I don't say anything, she's so happy. 

After several minutes, we become silent. I miss her body. Her warmth against me, her lips on mine, her smile that brightens my days. I long for her. And I know she does too. I can see it in her movements, her gaze, her position on the bed.

I look at her provocatively and smile. Becky is far from innocent, and she knows me by heart. "You're overdressed bb." She laughs.

She bites her lip and pulls down her bathrobe a little.

- Better?
- A little, but still not enough.
- I'll take it off if you take something off too.

I take off my shirt. I lie down a little and run my phone over my body.

- Do you like what you see, Bec?
- I love it yes...... we gonna have phone sex right?
- Ahah - I raise my eyebrows - Take off your robe. But take it off slowly.

She complies cheerfully. She places her laptop on the small table in front of her bed, making a wider frame, and she gets down on her knees, gently taking off her bathrobe. I look at her in the center of the screen, at her naked, muscular body in front of me. She's waiting for me to tell her what to do. Oh, how I love this.

- Lie back and spread your thighs in front of me.

She sits down, head on the pillows, legs spread, her sex offered in front of me. I take off my panties and keep my cell phone in my right hand, which I put close to my thigh so that she can see my whole torso and part of my sex.

- Caress your breasts.

She runs her fingers over the skin of her breasts, gently, skirting her nipples.

- On your nipples.

She grazes her hardening nipples. So good to see her nimble fingers at work. I imagine them on me.

- Pinch them.

A certain sparkle suddenly shines in her eyes. With her thumb and forefinger, she pinches her nipples simultaneously on either side. She lets out a little moan. I bring my left hand down to my sex and begin to masturbate very gently. I put the laptop a little to the side so she can see my hand.

- Fuck baby, I love it when you touch yourself.
- Gently lower one hand towards your sex while the other continues to caress your breasts.

I watch as her hand moves delicately down to her sex while I make slow strokes back and forth over my clit. I love to see her obey me.

Once on her sex she naturally waits for my instructions. Oh. Such a Good girl.

- Gently touch your sex, moving from your clitoris to your vagina. Use just one finger for now.

She closes her eyes as her finger touches her sex and lets out a long breath. Her mouth is open, her lips moist. I feel my clitoris harden.

- Look at me Bec. Don't close your eyes.

Her gaze is burning. I see her stare at me, then down at my moving hand. She bites her lip.

- Make circles around your clitoris. With your fingers.

I watch their movements. Her legs spread wider and wider, showing her excitement. Her pelvis moves lightly back and forth with her fingers. I can hear her breathing getting louder and louder. I know she can hear the sound of me masturbating and I love it. I want her to know the effect she has on me. I want her to hear how wet I am because of her, for her.

I let her touch herself like that for a few more moments.

- If you're wet enough, I want you to insert a finger inside you.
- Oh, I'm wet enough babe, don't worry.

I smile. Her gaze in mine, she penetrates herself with one finger, gently, beautifully. She sighs.

- Stop moving, stay like that for a while.

I want to control her pleasure. So much. I continue to masturbate slowly. I can't go too fast or I'll come too quickly. Becky doesn't move. I can see from her impatient look that the waiting is hard.

- With your other hand, I want you to touch your clit. Without moving the other hand.
- Freen...
- Do it Bec.

Her gaze is both dark and penetrating. She runs her fingers over her clitoris in circles. I can see she's pressing a little hard to give herself more pleasure.

- Start moving the finger inside you too.

I hear her gasp. She resists closing her eyes. She's so beautiful.

- Fuck baby, that's so good.

I'm about to come. Seeing her like this in front of me is too exciting.

- Freen.... I.... I'm about to come.
- Masturbate quickly.

The moment she speeds up, her breath turns to moans. Becky is very expressive when it comes to sex. I see her glistening finger moving in and out, her other fingers making rapid movements in a circle over her clitoris. Our moans and the sound of our dampness unite like frenzied music.

- I'm going to come, I tell her breathlessly.
- I want to see you.

Her passionate gaze on me finally makes me come first. I tighten my legs at the climax to feel the friction between my fingers, my sex and the skin of my thighs. It feels so good. Barely calmer, I look at the screen again and see Becky resume the movements she'd stopped to watch me. I bring the laptop closer to my face, my breathing still accelerated, to get a closer look at her body, her expression, her sex and her soaked fingers. It's so beautiful. "Come Bec, come for me!". And she comes, her gaze in mine as she cries out "Fuck... Freen".

Once calmer, Bec starts laughing. She turns on her side and wedges her phone on the pillow beside her. She pushes her hair back.

- I miss you so much. We need to have sessions like this more often when we're not sleeping together!!!
- Ahah yes, anytime... I miss you too.

Your body, your smile, your smell, your sex. I miss it all Bec, if you only knew. I look at this beautiful face that's starting to fall asleep.

- I've got a big day tomorrow, I'm going to bed. I'll let you know if I come to the party, okay?
- Okay bb. But it's okay if you can't make it, I'll see you after, don't worry.
- I'll let you know. Good night, baby.
- Good night. Love you.
- Good night. I love you too.