VI. Chapter 17 - What do I do to bad girls?

The journey is long. Very long. Too long.

In the elevator I see Becky smile as she stares into space. She looks tired. I get out first and open the apartment door. I put my bag down, turn on the small lamp on the cabinet and hurry to close the living room curtains. Becky moves slowly into the middle of the room. "Freen?... Baby?". I approach her and take her in my arms. She strokes my hair behind my neck.

- How was your trip?
- Fine. It was a bit long, and I couldn't wait to get home.

I nod. We stay like this for a while, enjoying each other's bodies and warmth.

- Baby, you know you can tell me anything, right? I don't want any secrets between us.
- I don't know... Everything?
- Yes, everything. I want to talk about it. I want to know your desires, Freen. And you might be surprised by mine - She smiles.
- Ok... ok.

I take her by the hand and we sit on the sofa. She caresses my hand as she so often does, looking at me tenderly. I take a deep breath. This is it, it's now or never.

- Sometimes I have this urge to... dominate you.

I watch her reaction out of the corner of my eye. She remains stoic. Her fingers are still caressing my hand, waiting for me to say more.

- Sometimes I want to punish you when you don't do the right thing, I want to tell you what to do and when, I want to see you obey me. I want it so much that sometimes it's all I can think about.

I let out a long breath when I saw her eyes turn bright.

- And you've had these desires for a long time?
- Since the beginning, I think.
- Okay... okay... I can't say I'm very surprised.
- No?

She laughs a little.

- No baby. We both know there's always been that synergy between us.

She interlaces our fingers.

- The idea of being submissive to you often pop in when I... - She bites her lip and looks at me shyly - I often have these urges myself.

While her gaze is confident and determined, it also has a certain expectation.

- I like the idea of obeying you, of you telling me what to do. And... I...- She takes a deep breath and looks at me deeply. Her fingers move faster, probably nervously - I haven't been a good girl today.

Oh.

There's such anticipation in her eyes. I feel my heart quicken and my sex tighten. She gives me permission. A dream come true. I suddenly rise from the sofa. I head for the kitchen, grab a glass of water and some chocolate cookies, and return to the living room. I place them on the coffee table and position myself right in front of her. I hear her breathing quicken. She's standing up straight, her hands are interlaced in her lap and her head is bowed.

- I don't like bad girls, Bec. You know that, don't you?

Becky doesn't answer, but she closes her eyes and has a slight grin of satisfaction.

- Answer me!
- Yes... yes I know - she stammers.
- Lift up your head when I speak to you and look at me.

She complies. I let out a long breath at her obedience.

- What do I do to bad girls?
- You punish them?
- I punish them, yes. Good girl.

At these words Becky rubs her thighs together and smiles with pride. I watch every part of her body. How she stands, how her hands and legs look, she's both aroused and frightened.

- You're going to undress and then lie on my lap. I want you naked, Bec.

My tone is direct, almost cold. She bows her head.

Just a little moreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें