VIII. Chapter 22 - Close your eyes

- Kneel on the bed, face down on the mattress, buttocks up.

Freen is now behind me, her voice soft but firm. I hear her searching for something. For a few seconds, I try to remember what was in the box and think about what she could use. A few seconds too long. She grabs my hair and gently pulls it back.

- What did I just say? She says softly.
- Yes, P'Freen.

She lets go of me and I hurry up onto the bed. I kneel in the middle of the mattress and lean forward, my buttocks fully exposed.

- How are you?
- Fine, P'Freen.
- Use your safeword whenever you feel uncomfortable or unwell, okay?
- Yes, P'Freen.
- Good girl.

She runs her hands over my back, then my buttocks, caressing them. She lingers on my right buttock and suddenly slaps it. I let out a cry of surprise.

- Fuck, your body is so beautiful. Your ass is so sculpted.

She runs her lips over my buttocks and blows on my fully exposed, moist vagina. The breath cools the area and makes me shiver.

- We're going to try something new, so I want you to be honest with me. Is that clear?
- Y... yes, P'Freen.

New? I feel Freen's tongue running over my vagina. She licks the whole area several times and sometimes presses the tip of her tongue just below the anus. The sensation is very pleasant. She grabs my buttocks with her hands and licks my sex hard. Already sensitive, I know it won't take much for me to come. She suddenly withdraws her face for a few seconds when I feel her breathing at my anus. She blows on my orifice.

- Pink, purple or black?
- Ah... purple?
- Okay. Please talk to me.

Her voice is soft again.

- I don't know. I'm not saying no. But I'm... I'm afraid it might hurt or I mean... I...
- Okay babe, I understand. I'm going to go very slow. If you have any discomfort and want to stop, use your safeword ok?
- Yes, P'Freen.

Freen caresses my buttocks gently, as if to reassure me, then she lightly kisses the skin around the orifice. She's tender. I feel her full lips pressing against my sensitive skin. I feel their moisture, their softness. I'm so focused on what she's doing that the mere touch of her lips sends thousands of tingles to my lower belly. She runs her tongue over the outline, then blows on the saliva she's left behind. I shiver. She runs her tongue over my vagina, then up to my anus, which retracts under the contact. 

She's licked this area before during cunnilingus, but it wasn't as precise, it was quick with the excitement of the moment and she didn't linger. 

Now, she focuses on this area only. And I must admit, if the sensation is new, it's also... pleasant. She continues to run her tongue in circles, gently, in a regular rhythm. With her fingers she sometimes presses on the part of my buttocks around my anus, crushing the muscle slightly. So pleasant. Then she caresses my skin, her tongue still moving. I feel a sensation I've never experienced before. It's in a new area and it feels different. I start to relax under the effect. It's pleasant, very pleasant. 

I feel her finger approach the orifice and press against the contour. I contract a little and Freen strokes my buttock again, as if to tell me to relax. I breathe and relax again. She continues to lick me for a little while, feeling her soft, wet tongue come and go with a few squeezes, completely relaxing the muscles there. Ah. I gasp when I feel her finger enter at once. It doesn't hurt, no, it's just strange. Different. Like a pleasant discomfort. She doesn't move her finger, waiting for my reaction. I breathe, slowly, arching my buttocks a little more to tell her to continue. Then she places little kisses on my sides and moves her other hand down to my vagina, then my clitoris, which she caresses.