𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

You got up from your bed. Rubbing your eyes you adjusted to the sunlight pouring through your window. You made your way over too your dresser and grab *outfit of choice.* Then soft your momentum to your vanity, dropping your old clothes into a laundry basket next too it.

You sit down and begin to brush your hair. This didn't go too well as it became more and more apparent of just how dirty it really was. You let out a sigh and thought about your options.

You began to rummage the vanity drawer in search of dry shampoo, and alas, you were unsuccessful. You really began to wonder if you wanted to leave the room.

You swallowed, as you were already disappointed you had woken up here instead of at home, with your family. It still didn't feel real, but now you knew, you just had to accept it.

Hesitantly you got up again. Grabbing a towel from your bottom drawer and shutting it. You reached for the doorknob and stopped yourself. Contemplating yet again, if you really wanted too leave this room. Yes, you killed some one. But it was one person. From your knowledge, what laid beyond this door was experienced killers. Psycho's and monsters alike. In the off chance of an altercation, they had the upper hand.

You swallowed and braced yourself for anything. Clutching the doorknob you swung the door open. Too your surprise, there was someone standing on the other side, hand up too knock.

"I c-came too w-wake you f-for breakf-fast but it s-seems you're a-already up..." the boy stuttered out. Again you swallowed, placing your towel on top of your dresser, deciding to shower later.

"O-oh... well y-you can shower a-after," he laid out your thought plain as day.

"Alright," you reciprocated and went to grab a hair tie. You put your hair up in a sloppy bun *if your hair is too short, ignore* and went back to the door.

"I-I'll show you t-too the d-dinning r-room," with this he turned on his heel and began to walk down the hall.

You stumbled after him, attempting too keep up. And after some uncomfortable silence, you spoke. "My name is y/n, what's yours?" You looked over too him and his entire demeanor changed.

"Y-you're the f-first one, th-the first one t-t... t-too not m-mention my t-tics!" He stared at you wide eyes. He wore a mouth guard and goggles so you could only assume he was smiling. You let put a small laugh, "well I mean- it's none of my business."

"M-my names T-Toby!" He stuck out his hand towards you and you took it. With out warning he began to shake it violently. Your chuckle grew too a genuine laugh and suddenly you were pulled into a back breaking hug.

"Heahaha! We c-can be f-friends!!" He released you, "from what I-I'm told, y-you have th-the highest ch-chance of s-survival!"

You looked on too him in slight confusion. "What do you mean?"

He reached out and ruffled your hair, "Slender w-will tell y-you... u-usually newbies d-don't make it past th-the third t-trial, b-but Slender s-says you h-have a g-good fighting ch-chance!!" He seemed absolutely ecstatic.

From what you gathered, you're probably going to go through trials to deem... worthy? And if you fail, you're good as dead. "A-alright," you smiled. He looked to be a grown adult but was clearly in touch with his inner child. It was amusing.