𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

You lay on the couch, Jeff's head pressed up against your thigh as he and BEN! played Call Of Duty 1v1. BEN! was absolutely beating his ass.

You had a glass of Irish Cream Liquor mixed into coffee in your hand. You swirled it, not because you were fancy or anything of the such, but because you really wanted to get rid of that liquor taste. A computer sat in your lap, you scrolled through different modifications for a Honda Civic. Maybe you should've gotten a Chevy.

You sipped on your drink through a straw, trying not to taste it too much.

"Y/n, we got something for ya," you heard Brian speak behind you. You turned your head to see a a small box.

"I know you said you smoke cigarettes but Tim said he'd see you hit your vape instead. And it's more convenient, you don't have to go outside," Brian continued as a confused look spread across your face.

"Who's Tim?"

"Oh, I mean Masky."

"Ooooh ok"

"Hehehaha-yea his real name is Timothy Write!" BEN! cut in, his words mixed with a chuckle.

"Yes but, don't call him that, it's a good way to start a bad fight." Brian looked down at BEN! in disappointment as he removed his mask.

His messy blonde hair fell from the confines, you can see his hazel eyes and freckles that dot his skin.

"Got it..." you just kind of stared at him. Maybe he had forgotten he'd never taken his mask off in front of you before and now that you see his face, he was pretty attractive. Not your type but...

"Are you ok, y/n?" The man in question snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Yea..." maybe it's the liquor talking, but he looks mighty kissable. You turn away and began unboxing your vape. It was a pretty good one too, Watermelon Ice. *or your favorite, if you vape, I j chose a generic flavor*

You take a hit, holding it, then down your drink.

"Do you usually drink like that?" Jeff looked up too you. You nodded, swallowing hard and letting out the air.

"When I can, yeah. Usually every Thursday night. I played pool at a bar, never won with out a little liquid motivation," you shook the empty glass in reference.

BEN! gasped and looked to you with a grin, "how about, we all get drunk tonight and play pool!? Cuz there's a pool table in the library!!"

You shrugged, "why not, I'm a lil rusty but sure..."

————

You were now surrounded by EJ, Brian, and BEN!. You shoot for the 8 ball, you miss, and you scratch.

"Damn it!" You bellowed out. Jeff laughed at you, though you had cleared the table, he had won by technicality.

"My turn!!" Brian pipes up, he seems pretty excited. You chuckle and step back. This was really fun, especially when you weren't surrounded by cowboys with underlying sexist views.

You leaned against a table, a twisted tea in hand. You'd been drinking pretty slowly but still, Brian grew more and more kissable with the next gulp. If it was anything, it was and impulsive, horny thought. Not like, you wanted a relationship with him. He just happened to be the fantasy fling of the moment.