𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Suddenly, you shift too the edge of a tree line, looking out onto a large open field.

The sun bore brightly, nearly blinding you as your eyes adjusted too the light. You looked around and notice you're standing next too, what looks like, a throne. Slenderman stays sat down in it.

"Ready, my child?"

You nod and get down too a running position.

"Begin."

You began to sprint towards Sally, drawing your gun. Not for her but in case you had any mishaps on the way.

Your breath hitched as you watched Jeff bolt out of the woods straight for you.

Third Person POV~

She took her sim, and fired. Y/n hit his shoulder and he yelled out in pain, dropping his knife.

Quickly, she was tackled too the ground. She grunted and began to work them off her back. Y/N pinned them down with their arm twisted on their back, snapping it.

"I don't feel pain Y/n." Toby spoke out with no stutter. It was a bit frightening, when he was so focused, his tics went away.

She swallowed hard and pulled out her knife, being thrown off of him. She fell onto her back as Toby stood over her, his axe in the air ready too one handedly swing down into her.

She scrambled forward, stabbing her knife into his stomach. He was taken aback as she dragged it down through his torso. Blood spilled down onto her as Toby grabbed his stomach. Just because he couldn't feel the pain, it didn't mean he couldn't understand what was and wasn't lethal.

Toby dropped and Y/N got back up, leaving her knife in his body and picking her gun back up. She pushed on towards Sally.

Eyeless Jack dug a scalpel into her back and she gasped out in pain. She fell forward and whimpered. He pulled it out and stabbed her calf.

"FUCK!!" Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs.   She twisted around, pointing the gun at her assailant and firing off several rounds into his chest. EJ falls back too the ground and Y/n struggles to get back onto her feet.

She limps forward. Everything felt slow. She could tell she was losing blood as her vision grew spotty. She reached out too Sally and the little girl caught on.

Sally gave Y/N a very sloppy high-five as she fell to the ground, completely blacking out.

————

Masky makes his way over too Y/N and picks her up bridal style. She had passed the first trial by the skin of her teeth.

He didn't want too but, it was a job assigned too him. Specifically to hand Y/N wether or not she passed or failed. He trudged back to Slenderman with her in hand. He then stood there and watched as Hoodie and Laughing Jack picked up the bodies.

He looked down at her in slight disgust then held her closer.

'No way this weak human was able to out do a Proxy and two of our best killers.'