𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Y/n stood outside of the mansion, smoking a cigarette. Well, more than one. She was chain smoking.

Y/n always had an amazing intuition, and she felt that today was going to be the day something goes incredibly wrong or right. She couldn't tell and it made her anxious.

She could be wrong, maybe she was just spiraling again. It was a colder season. When it got darker earlier, she seemed to always find herself in a rut.

She took a long drag of her cigarette. Her poison. Just as she did though, she heard the front door open and shut behind her. It didn't bother her until she felt breathing on her ear.

"I watched you die that night," a harsh whisper filled her head.

Trying not to react she swallowed, "fuck off Masky." She felt a hand creep up the back of her neck, where the scar Jeff had left was. Well, technically she killed herself but, everything is always placed on Jeff.

She jerked away from his touch. "I said fuck off!" She twisted around to look at him. Something was off. He had a knife in his hand and a look in his eye.

She couldn't place it but it didn't feel... right. It wasn't the way he looked at her.

"You come here, and you take my spot. I'm tired of standing by and 'controlling myself.' I will find a way to make this shit hell for you, JUST like it is for me. I will kill you. Over. And over again."

Y/n stood frozen, it wasn't fear, at least she didn't think. Her cigarette dropped from her hands when he started inching closer.

"Tim, what's wrong with you. I can report you ya know... Boss won't be too happy..."

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"

He lunged forward and y/n bursted off in a sprint.

"YOU CANT RUN FOREVER KID"

His voice taunted her as she tried her best to stay out of his reach. Leaves crunch below her feet, she did everything she could to just run a little faster.

The cold wind whipped at her face, causing her to tear up. She could barely breathe. Her heart pounded in her ears as she kept grabbing on to trees to push her forward.

"IF I CANT HAVE YOU ILL JUST FUCKING KILL YOU."

Y/n wasn't listening to what he was saying, more or so, how far away his voice was. He was at least 100 feet behind her.

Low branches slashed at her arms and legs, tearing her clothes and skin. Nothing hurt yet.

Finally, almost a mile out into the forest, she no longer heard Masky's footsteps. It wasn't a good thing though, he could be in the trees, stalking.

She was starting to enjoy this game of tag.

Y/n did not stop running though. Despite being immortal, what he was going to do wasn't exactly the pain she wanted.

Now a smile on her face she continued through the trees. This was sadistic. So this is what it felt like to be victim. To feel like you might have a chance at escape.

Suddenly everything stopped. She stepped on a rock and it rolled out from under her, forcing her forward. She grunted out as sticks and stone stabbed into her hands.

She felt something add pressure on her back. The pressure quickly turned to pain as she remembered her situation. Y/n gasped out and began trying to scramble forward. Masky grabbed her shoulder and whipped her around.

In response she threw a punch, cracking his mask. He sharply turned his head back to her. Tears poured from her eyes as she kicked, thrashing around the dig her nails into the dirt, praying for it to pull out from under him.

A glint of silver reflected in her eye as the knife came down on her stomach. She shrieked out in agony.

"SHUT UP!!" Masky threw his hand forward and grabbed her by the throat. She reached out and tore his mask off.

Everything paused and he froze. His eyes wide he stared down at her. He removed his hand from her throat to the back of her head, grabbing her hair. She winced in pain.

She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the mix of cold metal and warm blood being rubbed against her face.

"Fuck...."

Masky spoke in a lower tone this time. Softer than before.

And suddenly his lips were on hers.