𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

You sigh inwardly and take your usual seat next to Brian. You stared at your food, mindlessly eating it. You look up as you felt eyes on your head.

Masky turns away quickly to avert your gaze.

'No really, what does he have to do with this?'

You still look at him, eventually he had to look back, right? No. He continued to nonchalantly look in every direction but yours for a good five minutes. Eventually, you gave up and looked back down at your food.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," just as you had decided to ignore it, he finally acknowledged you.

"Hypocrite."

"What?"

"You were staring bullets into my head."

"What of it?."

"You should really mind your business Timothy. Seeing as I've over taken you, you have no reason to be messing with mine."

"Don't. Call me that."

"Or what? You gonna use your power over me to do something?" You grinned, realizing you're genuinely getting a rile out of him.

He shot up from his chair, at first, speaking at a volume just lower than a shout, "For your information, it is not appropriate to be 'partying' and attempting to FUCK your housemates who happen to be your COWORKERS when you have SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF AUTHORITY. I WAS PREVENTING AN INEVITABLY UNCOMFORTABLE AND UNPRODUCTIVE  WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR THE FOUR OF US!"

As his voice escalated you did your best to resist the temptation to return the energy. But none the less, you shot up as well. Your face got heated and you started trembling.

"IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AWKWARD OR UNCOMFORTABLE IF YOU HADN'T BUTTED IN. IT WOULD'VE BEEN ONE NIGHT AND DONE. NOTHING BUT HORNY KIDS, SO FUCKING SUE ME IF I WANTED TO GET SOME BEFORE SPENDING ETERNITY IN A HOUSE THAT I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO LIVE IN. OH EVERYONE LOOK AT TIMOTHY WRITE!!" You sighed harshly before continuing, "If you still wanted the attention, then maybe you shouldn't have taken me here. And don't you dare yell at me again. I am your authority. And it WILL remain that way," you had noticed that while you were screaming at him, tears began to fall. You weren't crying out of fear or sadness. It was out of pure rage. Something you'd rarely ever let get the best of you.

You were absolutely shaking and your face was red with anger. Masky had made his way around the table. You were staring him dead in the eye, you hadn't noticed that quite a few of the other killers had snuck away, not wanting to get caught up in the cross fire.

With out warning he reach out and grabbed a fist full of your hair, jerking your head back, then forward, your face just a breath away from his.

"We'll see how long that stands."

Your teeth were clinched, and your fists balled up.

'I shouldn't."

You did. You spat in his face, and when he flinched you threw a punch.

Before it could connect, Toby grabbed your arm and restrained it. Brian was holding Tim back.

Your eyes never left his, not for a second. Tears still poured down your face but your adrenaline was gone and now you just looked like a cold wet dog, shaking and whimpering uncontrollably.