𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Y/n lay down on her bed, finally able to get some sleep after the night before. Her chest rose and fell rhythmically as she let out a soft snore.

Masky stood over her, just staring.

'How dare she disrespect me. I'm the only reason she made it here. I made her snap. I set all of that up. IT WAS ME!! And she STILL has the AUDACITY. God damn it.'

Y/n turns towards him, groaning in her sleep. Masky twirled the necklace in his fingers. The one he had stolen from her, now around his neck.

'Now I have to watch the product of MY WORK surpass ME tonight. How dare she.'

He balled his fist around the necklace, resisting the urge to snap it off his neck. He released it and and reached hand down. Masky lightly brushed Y/N hair behind her ear, again resisting a urge, too take a fistful of it. He let out a sigh and left the room, locking it behind him.

————

You open your eyes and the setting sun lays an orange haze over your room. You groggily sat up, stretching your arms above your head. Smacking your lips together you went too brush your teeth.

As you stood in front of the mirror brushing your teeth, you noticed something missing. Your necklace. You had no idea how long it had been gone but you made a mental note too look for it.

You spit and backed up, leaning against the wall.

'I gotta go change...'

You reentered your room and rummaged through your drawers for an outfit. Once you found it you got undressed, put on deodorant, lotion, then your change of clothes. You slipped your shoes on as the room got darker while the sun set completely.

You heard a knock on your door, and before you could reach it, they spoke.

"Hurry up Y/n."

You clicked your tongue, "I'm coming, Masky."

  You opened it, fully dressed. You only glanced at him for brushing past, shoulder tapping him.

"Rude."

"Shut up."

————

You two were now standing in your backyard.

"If you want too back out, nows your chance."

"No thank you, it's either this or die."

You let out a shaky breath before making your way towards your old house. It was only one story, and you knew you'd always keep your window unlocked. You liked too open it at night, too let the cold air in.

You put your hands near the bottom of your window and pushed it up. It let out a squeak and you winced. You continued more slowly, getting it all the way open before climbing in. Masky right behind you.

You quietly made your way through the house, only pausing a second before stepping out of the hallway. You made your meat to your parents room while Masky stayed behind in your old room.