𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Jeff looks up to the voice, and you just kind of lean back, away from him. To which he decides to cup his hand around the back of your neck and hold you tightly in place. It hurt.

"Or what, doll face?"

"Jeffery. Let her go. You can not force her to stay. It isn't such a great deal when she willingly does something but she's trying to get away from you."

"HEY! Don't call me that." Jeff shouts in your ear and you wince.

BEN! is now paying attention, as the ruckus took him from his trance. "Hold on dude, that looks like it actually hurts..."

"Shut up BEN! I need this shit."

"Let me go." You speak plainly into his ear, still straining against his grasp.

"Let her go Jeffery."

"Or fuckin what asshole?!" Jeff again yells directly into your ear, "She wanted a fuckin drink, she's gotta pay for it!!"

"Let. Me. Go." You said through your teeth. You were getting real sick and fucking tired of this by now.

"Shut up bitch," that was your last straw. You were about to pull your fist back to swing when you heard a hollow thunk.

Jeff released you and you slumped back into the couch. Leaning your head back, you looked up to see Masky.

"Oh yay... you're here to save the day again."

Jeff growls and shoots up, "FUCKING FIGHT ME BITCH! CMON MASKY!"

Masky had grabbed one of your empty cans and thrown it at Jeff, successfully hitting him the forehead. And now you were free.

Jeff sprung at Masky, jumping passed you. You had closed your eyes from dizziness, as you had a bit of alcohol in your system and made a sudden movement when you got comfortable again.

Masky hadn't said a thing since the can was thrown. But now you hear a crisp smack and a thud on the floor behind you.

You sighed and opened your eyes. When you got up and turned around you saw Jeff on the floor and Masky messaging his knuckles.

"I'm going to bed," you rolled your eyes and began to walk away. As you did, you harshly shoulder tapped Masky.

He turned around and now that you were facing away from him, you smirked.

'He's a dick but damn he's got a good punch.'

You walked into your room, glad no one had followed you. You shut and locked the door then turned on your lights.

You were, in fact, not going to bed. You really just didn't want to be down there when Jeff woke up. He was already on your nerves enough. And Masky... oh Masky. Did he have a fucking hero complex or some shit? What a narc.

You sat down on your floor next to your bed and reached under it, pulling out a twelve pack of Twisted Teas and a pack of Djarum Blacks. (Black cigarettes that have cloves in them so they taste kind of sweet and numb your tongue a little bit.)