𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

It's been a couple weeks now and you still can not forgive Masky. Every fucking thing he does makes you resent him more and more.

"GOD DOES IT REALLY BOTHER YOU THAT FUCKING MUCH?!" Masky bellowed at you in anger. Ever since, you two had been fighting non-stop. It had started to really annoy all the rest of the killers.

Everytime you two ended up in a room together, everyone else left. They knew the two of you would get into it with no respects to them.

"YES TIMOTHY I FUCKING LOVED THAT NECKLACE. NOT ONLY DID YOU FUCKING STEAL IT YOU THREW IT OUT THE GOD DAMN FUCKING WINDOW!!!" All you could do was scream back. You had cried so much that night that you had a migraine the next morning.

You were standing to him toe to toe shoving your finger into his chest. You know damn well that if he had the chance, he'd kill you with no effort what so ever. But he can't. And it gave you a power rush.

"Don't. Call me that. And don't, fucking, TOUCH ME!" You watched as his hand flinched. You knew how badly he just wanted to slap the shit out of you. Knock you to the floor and stomp your head to a pulp.

"Or what, Timothy."

There was not a god damn thing he do about it.

"Just kiss already," Jane snickered as she passed by y'all in the library. You loved her but you couldn't help but turn around to shoot her a look.

You could feel Masky's eyes still locked onto you. His fists were white from clenching and you could almost hear him grinding his teeth.

Something you didn't expect was for him to harshly grab your throat. Your attempts to gasp for air failed as he got extremely close to your face. You could probably feel his breath if it weren't for his mask.

"Don't. Look away."

His voice had a different tone to it. Now you couldn't die, you were immortal, but it struck fear and shook up your body. You choked out and your face got hot. You swore he was going to snap your neck. You started to lose consciousness as your vision faded in and out. Your eyes felt bulged and they began to roll back.

Eventually you went limp. It was so calming. You couldn't hear anything, you couldn't hear your heart beat, couldn't feel your body. There was no light, no fire, just void.

Time passed and went on forever. You didn't want to leave.

Until you gasped awake. Your panic set right back in. You sat on a couch in the library, not sure how or why you got there.

As you calmed down you realized that sweet feeling. You wanted to go back. You had only felt that three times before. In the normal world.

Twice you had fainted, once at work, and the other when you just hadn't had water for a bit too long.

At work it was hot. You stood next to a stove, on a two day streak of no sleep. You were drinking water and attempting to snack but it was just too busy. The feeling leading up to passing out is no where near pleasant. You were attempting to talk to a customer when your speech slurred and your vision went in and out.

"I'm so sorry would you please excuse me-"

You grabbed into your managers arm and did your best to tell them you had to take a second. By miracle you had made it to the restroom and sat down in a stall as heat completely overcomes your body. Your head hit the side of the stall.