𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Masky felt y/n's lips part, then her body went limp.

'FUCK!!' He thought.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked onto her lifeless eyes, still wide in shock.

'Shit shit shit shit shit!!!'

After a moment of the initial 'what have I done?!' silence, he scoops her up, cradling her. He wasn't going to cry and he wasn't going to truly panic, but this was bad. He had succeeded in his deranged kill and now was facing consequences.

He made his way back through the woods, trudging over rocks and branches. The entire way thoughts riddled his head.

'Is she going to remember that I kissed her? If she does what is she gonna say? What's she gonna do? But what if she doesn't remember, what do I do? I know she'll know I killed her...'

Finally back at the mansion, he places her down in Dr. Smily's office. He still seems in a bit of panic, brushing her hair away from her face, he fixed small things like her earrings.

Masky watched as her wounds magically mended together, and decided it was time to leave, before she woke up of course.

————————

Y/n woke up laid straight on her back, her hands folded over her stomach. She groaned as she went to get up.

"Don't push yourself too hard yet, sleep for another day you'll be fine-" the doctor waved her off with a few words of advice.

Dragging herself upstairs she avoided all points of contact with anybody, her head rang with static and it gave her a horrid headache.

Once she made it to her room she rushed to her dresser and began to rummage through it, looking for any ibuprofen or Tylenol. She had almost missed something new, on top of said dresser.

There lay her handmade necklace, and next to it, Tylenol. She sighed deeply. First she watched it in the moonlight, just glad for it to be back in her hands.

Y/n laced it behind her neck, putting it back in its rightful place. After a good moment of admiration she suddenly felt her stomach come up.

She rushes to the bathroom down the hall, barely making it as she throws herself over the toilet.

Violently she vomits. So hard she swears she felt all of her organs shoot out her mouth.

After throwing up everything possible she continued to dry heave for another five long minutes.

Tears streamed down her face and she just laid down on the floor. The sweet cold floor, so comforting after all of the heat flashes.

"Gross..." a deep voice came from the doorway. She was too weak to look but no matter who it was, she shakily raised her hand, flipping off whoever it was.

"Whatever kid," she heard who now she could tell was Masky, turn on the faucet. Her eyes stayed closed as she felt a cold wet rag press against her forehead.

His free hand gently pushed her shoulder, from her side onto her back.

"Cmon now, work with me-" he left the rag on her forehead and stretched out her legs, then sat down next to her and rubbed her stomach.