1 : The day.

(the song is not related to the chapter. i just love this song)

 i just love this song)

Authors POV

 A lone tear left her eyes as she looked at her thighs, which were adorned with the white silk chiffon fabric. Peaceful music was playing in the background which was soothing to hear. The chatter of people was heard by her; they were laughing and quite happy. The white veil had covered her face, yet still she could see the surroundings because of its transparency. She was sitting in the makeup room, waiting to be called.

If you're confused, lemme tell you---today's her wedding--a marriage of convenience, to be precise.

"Bella, it's time..." The voice of a young lady with a medium height with a beautiful figure was heard in the room.

Bella, who was in the wedding gown, who was also shedding tears just a while ago, nodded in response. The girl, who was her bride's maid, as well as her best friend, came closer to her and helped her stand up by holding her shoulders. Both their eyes were glistened--they both knew why. She wiped my tear and sniffled as she spoke, "you're so brave for this."

A tear made its way to Bella's eyes, and she hugged her tight, not being able to hold in her emotions. This all happened too suddenly, too much for both of them to process. Christiana, her best friend, slowly rubbed her best friend's back, trying to calm her down.

"The mascara's expensive." Christiana said which made Bella chuckle.

"Seriously?" she sniffled as she broke the hug.

"Thank god the mascara is waterproof." Christiana said with a smile.

She rolled her teary eyes on her friend's silly comments. Before she could say anything, there was a knock on the door. Bella quickly wiped her tears, while her friend passed a 'come-in' to the person behind the door.

The door opened to reveal her father with a soft smile.

"It's time, my dear. Are you ready?" he spoke in the softest voice to her.

She nodded and smiled to assure her father, even though she did not know how much of it was. She slowly walked towards him and held his arm, while Christiana handed her the Bouquet. She rushed to her wedding hall from the back door to stand in the place of the bridesmaids.

Bella walked down towards the doors of the wedding hall. Once it is opened, her whole life will change drastically. What's worse than marrying a stranger that you don't know of? Bella's mind was filled with thoughts about her incoming life. About how would her husband treat her.....How her life would be after the exchange of vows....