2 : Doesn't care.

BELLA EVANS RICHARDS

I woke up and sat on my bed

I woke up and sat on my bed. I sighed and looked at the clock. It was 7:30 am right now.

First day, as a married woman. God.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to get ready for the day.

I still can't believe I'm married...

Some months ago

I returned from work, exhausted. I opened the door to my apartment to see my mom and dad sitting on my couch, waiting for me. "Mom, dad? I didn't know you were coming!" I said and took my court and shoes off. This was a surprise. Why are they here, all of a sudden? Did I do something? No no, that can't be. I've been sober for the last 4 months. I didn't do crazy shit, nor get into a fight. Then why are they here all of a sudden? Nope, not that i don't want them here or something, it's just that, why all of a sudden.

"Ah.. nothing, just we have something to talk about" My dad said and smiled. I started overthinking, as usual, upon wtf happened and what my parents want to tell me.
"I cooked Ramen. Your favourite" my mom said as she was getting the plates out.

Why? why my favourites all of a sudden? what is itt?

I nodded and went up quick. I changed into PJs and freshened up. I went downstairs, anxious as hell. I sat on the dinner table and devoured on the ramen. "momm it's great!" I said and continued eating. I have been missing her food. It's like heaven when I eat what she cooks.

My father smiled and said, "It's true. Whatever she cooks, tastes heavenly".

"Aish! stop it you two" my mom said and giggled. God, how much i missed eating together with my family. How much I missed these two. "Dad is right!" I stated and smiled.

"Bella honey. We have something important to discuss" my father said as soon as I finished eating. I looked up and blinked twice. "What is it?" I asked and internally gulped. I was so damn nervous!

We sat on the couch, the three of us. "so.. you know Arthur uncle, right? my childhood friend" dad said with his eyes locked in mine. Arthur? Arthur Richards.... wait the Tech company! Richards corporation?!
"Arthur? like The Arthur Richards? who is your childhood friend. that uncle?" I asked remembering about that business man. "yes him. So.. your mother and his wife, they both got pregnant as almost of the same time. Your mom got pregnant with you on 1st of December and she got pregnant on 3rd of December. So... after you two were born... we made a promise that our children, means you and his son, will get married in the future.. and-"

"what?! but how come I wasn't aware about this?! why didn't you guys tell me this?! and what's the 'childhood promise' shit? I don't even know who his son is!" I didn't let dad finish and spoke up. This was unbelievable, unacceptable, nonsense! How am i supposed to marry him when I don't even know him?! What's going on?!