7: Mac 'n' Cheese

"Cause all of the small things that you do,
Are what remind me why I fell for you"
~Those eyes, New west

B E L L A E V A N S R I C H A R D S

That's it. This was the last thing I expected.

All the presentations, reports, etc. have. Been. DELETED.

We can't find them anywhere! I just had a meeting with my team yesterday and, everything was ready. And now, all of a sudden, before the day of the meeting, the files are deleted!

And now on top of that, the 3 employees, the most skilled ones, from both team 1 and team 2 are sick! The remaining 3 employees, from the total 9 employees, aren't so skilled. They are new interns, and they take time to do all this work. SHIT.

My heels clicked on the floor, and it was loud because of how frustrated and stressed I was. Some heads even turned to my direction because of the loud clicks and my presence. I might sound like an arrogant bitch right now, but the people at the office do fear me, which I fucking love. I love the fear in their eyes when I scold them or when I'm literally just around. And that's why I'm popular for being very strict and generous at the same time; not to mention that I act as a substitute for our President. We hate her. Yes, we do.

Might sound weird but that the truth.

Well, this time, your Miss Perfect is now Miss Nervous because of the situation we are in. Perfect!

I turn towards the CEO's office, with Christiana behind me. I gulped down a lump of saliva and knocked on the door of his office; not before looking at Christiana for encouragement.

"Come in." A stern voice came from inside. I exhaled a breath to calm myself down. Christiana nodded at me and stood right beside the door, indicating that she'll be waiting for me.

I opened the door and closed the door behind me after getting in his office room. Theodore Clifton, our CEO, was going through some documents. He had worn a spectacle, which rested just upon the bridge of his nose. One strand of his messy hair resting on his forehead, making him look extra attractive. He had a pen in his hands which he was spinning in between his long fingers. Not gonna lie, our boss is really attractive.