5 : Annoyance

Just a little message here. 

I edited the character aesthetics. I made it more prominent and clean, please check it out. 

I added the side characters as well. I didn't add them cause I didn't really think it was necessary to add the aesthetics, but now I feel like I should lol. 

And I'm editing this story as well, so you guys may do a revision if you are the first reader. Thank you. 

Anyways, let's continue with the story.

~*~

BELLA EVANS RICHARD

"It does not make you a kid, but I'd love to make one with you" he smirked and his voice was deep as hell but in a teasing tone as well

"It does not make you a kid, but I'd love to make one with you" he smirked and his voice was deep as hell but in a teasing tone as well. I blushed intensely and my breath became uneven. 

"what the actual fuc-" I covered my mouth as my breath got unevenly fast, and a prominent blush had made its way to my cheeks. No man has ever made me blush with their cheesy ass comments, but him. What are you doing to me, ice cold latte?

He let out a small and soft chuckle as I just stared at him. His chuckle was like a rhythm to my ears.

My breath hitched at the distance we are at. Never have I ever been this close to a man, let alone being in a relationship. His eyes travelled from my eyes to my nose....then to my lips...then to my mole in my neck, looking at it like a hawk. I felt my knees go week at his actions—his eyes were locked in mine, not letting me go anytime sooner. I felt my heart throbbing, which I'm sure he noticed because a smirk was plastered on his face.

"You're my wife now. If I don't protect you, considering my position and my reputation, it'll be a shame for me." he spoke in a low and hoarse tone, sending shivers down my spine. His tone was serious, more than the before one when he teased me.

He slowly moved away and stood at a reasonable distance as he put his hands in his sweat pants. I supported myself as I sat on the desk slightly and kept my hands on the table.

"I hope you get it, 'cause this is important for me" he said with a stern look on his face. My eyes travelled to the ground and I nodded.

"and lastly, if you find your love interests in one or two years, we will separate" he spoke it with such smoothness made my brows rise up and I smile in happiness. Yes! Freedommm! The plan was damn good. We will pretend like a good and cute couple, working out well, and then split up saying we couldn't. We share the same braincells, don't we?

And how exactly?

Cause I was thinking of splitting up in one year or so if it doesn't work out, now he is saying those words for me!

oh

But wait... What does, 'if you find your love interests' but not we?

My expression remained neutral and I composed myself in a calm and cool demeanor, with my brows furrowed.