3 : What are your intentions?

BELLA EVANS RICHARDS

"Hey" he said.

I gulped as his voice sent chills through my spine. "what?" I said giving him a 'i don't care' expression even though I was freaking out inside. He has never approached me and talked to me on his behalf. What is it now? What could it be?

I gulped as I tried to find an answer in his deep hazel eyes. Their was a silence between us as we were so lost in each other's eyes. His chest rose and fell as he took a deep breathe in. My cheeks tinted a bit at his actions which made him looking insanely attractive. That man could beat any model with that chiseled jawline and a well sculptured body. He was a hella Greek god.

He broke the eye contact and looked away. His gaze turned towards the floor as he was holding in the urge to bit his lips. His throat moved and his lips parted, "um.. never mind" my hopes were shattered into pieces. Why? You build suspense in me and then break it with 'nvm'. What is wrong with you, ice cold latte?

"what? Do you have a problem? you can tell me" i said and smiled.

"it's nothing. Don't worry" his cold gaze turned towards me as his eyes darkened. His steps turned towards the wooden door of his study.

"good night" I said but he didn't even look at me. It's like he just didn't have a reaction at it. My smile faded as I saw his figure disappear into his room. Going upstairs, I let out a sigh, knowing that this isn't working out.

....

Every day, every night, just became the same. We both followed our routines and I would usually spend my weekend in Christie's house or would be at home doing nothing. He would either just be locked up in room or his study, or either be at his friend's place. Wow, we both just loved avoiding each other. I was so sure of this marriage not working out because both our attitudes.

For me, I did not want to make things awkward between us, so I never talked to him. For him, I do not know. I feel like he hates me, obviously.

We never talked to each other, let alone being a couple. He was, genuinely, the most coldest person I've ever seen in my whole life. His gaze spoke more about his cold aura and his way of life. His life literally revolved around work only! nothing else.

Who are you talking about, girl? You yourself surround yourself with work only.

thats true.

Well,

Two weeks has passed, we both have ignored each other so far. His dark cold stare send shivers to me, making me scared. I knew that there was no way of this working out, and he clearly hates my guts.

I was in my office room; sitting on my desk, I let out a sigh thinking about my marriage life. How it is going downhill. I still couldn't stop thinking about what he wanted to say that night. But he just didn't talk about it again, so I didn't mention it.