Chapter no.32 Let's Make Some Money

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

Hinata was not usually one to look forward to school, seeing it as yet another stage to showcase her lack of success in pretty much everything.

However, there was one, brightly shining exception to this dreary outlook: Naruto-kun.

Just the thought of him could light up her day, and today, she was determined to make a Bento for him, hoping to capture his heart through his stomach.

In the Hyuga household kitchen, Hinata stood surrounded by an array of ingredients, meticulously planning the perfect meal. "Naruto-kun loves meats," she murmured to herself, carefully selecting the juiciest cuts while purposefully ignoring most of the vegetables.

"But he hates vegetables... except for red beans," she continued, remembering his peculiar taste.

"Only in red bean soup, though."

With a smile, she began to assemble the Bento, her movements graceful and filled with care, imagining Naruto's delighted face.

In her head, the scene played out perfectly. "Naruto-kun, I made you this meal!" she would say, her voice filled with hope.

And he, with stars in his eyes, would reply, "Hinata, I couldn't have asked for a better wife."

At that thought, Hinata blushed a deep red and let out a giggle, lost in her daydreams.

"What are you giggling at, big sister?" a curious voice interrupted her fantasy. Hinata spun around to find her little sister, Hanabi, along with a few of the household servants.

"N-Nothing," Hinata stammered, her face now matching the color of a ripe tomato.

"I was just making a few bentos."

Hanabi's gaze drifted to the small mountain of bentos Hinata had prepared.

"Are you trying to gain weight?" she asked innocently, her question loaded with the naivety only a younger sibling could possess.

Hinata's heart sank, and her imagination took a nosedive.

Do I look fat?

Does Naruto-kun like fat girls?

Ahhh! Does he hate me because I am the fattest woman in the world? No!

Observing Hinata's sudden shift from dreamy bliss to utter despair, Hanabi could only sweat-drop at the dramatic change.

"Typical," she thought, understanding all too well her sister's tendency to overthink and take the words of others a little too seriously.

....

Hinata tiptoed into class, her eyes scanning every corner for that unmistakable mop of blond hair and orange clothing.

But Naruto-kun was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh, I thought he was getting more punctual," she sighed to herself, a little disappointed.

The day dragged on, each tick of the clock stretching longer than the last, but Naruto-kun never showed up.

"Is he sick?" she worried, her imagination conjuring up images of Naruto laid up with a cold.

...

As soon as school ended, Hinata dashed off to the one place she was sure to find Naruto: Ichiraku Ramen.